Paik Heavy Industries was mentioned in several Lost Experience clues, but was not directly linked to Sun's father at the time. Now it's clear that the company, which has connections to the Hanso Foundation and the Widmore Corporation, is owned by Mr. Paik. The game's central character, Rachel Blake, discovered that Paik Heavy Industries built a ship for the Hanso Foundation. The Helgus Antonius is a medical/container ship that has numerous quarantine wards.
So far it seems like these connections are merely intended as fun Easter eggs for fans who took part in the interactive game. However, it's possible that more of these clues will be integrated into the show's plot. How much Lost Experience content should the writers connect to actual Lost episodes? Will these clues make a difference to viewers who did not participate in the game?
There is not much I look forward to besides waking up to my Matthew Fox poster every morning. (Just kidding, I love my Apollo Bars and Hanso Foundation coffee mug too.)
But to those who think they are bigger Lost fans than I am, I still want to bet you that you don't know everything about the show. There is no possible way. It's not like Seinfeld, people; you can't just quote the show and call it a day.
For you Lost afficionados there is this insanely difficult quiz out there, that is touted as The Hardest Lost Quiz Ever. I have not met one person who has been able to correctly answer all the questions in this quiz.
Go ahead take it. Tell me how you do. If you do answer all of them correctly, I am only inclined to ask you to come up with a harder question. Seriously, make my day.
Well, you knew this was going to happen.
People are selling Apollo candy bars (the candy being handed out around the country as a promotion for ABC's Lost) on ebay. They are selling for up to $60 in some cases! (Type the words Apollo Candy into the search.)
I barely remember these things being on the show. I remember Kate finding a box of them when they got into the hatch (pic on the right), but I had no idea they'd become part of the show's mystery.
[via TV Tattle]
Apollo Bars, for those who are wondering what I'm talking about, are among the food found in the pantry in the hatch on Lost. And, yes, the giveaway is for real. You can check here to see if Apollo Bars will be given out for free in your city.
This site is meant to be a campaign by a few intrepid souls attempting to get the word out on evil projects under development by Hanso. Its design is all dark and shadowy. There are blueprints, mentions of a dossier on Enzo Valenzetti, testimonials, pictures of airline tickets, all meant to add up to yet another incomplete picture of another incomprehensible mystery. After trying to make heads or tails of it without giving up any personal information, I finally surrendered my email address and got an account, permanently branding myself a sucker in the eyes of Buena Vista.
(Ryan reports from ComicCon that he's got some video to accompany this post soon. We'll update when that becomes available.)
Maybe it's just me, but the choice of Shannon to be a part of the first set of "fan-favorite" toys comes as a bit of a surprise. If I had to go for one of the deadsies for this first set, I would have picked a Boone figure over a Shannon one. The fact that I found Boone attractive has
For those of you who like to over analyze the episodes on a microscopic level like we do, you may have noticed that little scene in Eko's dream where a bunch of images flashed by before he saw his brother, Yemi, sitting at the computer. Here's a list of what was shown:
[UPDATE: The recording above has changed!]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Crime' Review: ABC's New Gritty Drama Tackles Race and Social Class
- Best 'Suits' Quotes from Season 4 Finale
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19 Finale Preview: Chris Soules Struggles with His Final Decision
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Which 4 Girls are Going Home?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.24 Photos: The End of Alison's Trial Brings a Surprise Witness
- More From BuddyTV
- Banshee Penultimate Season 3 Sneak Peek: Job's Cover Blown!
- Nashville Recap: Happily Never After
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Donna's Surprise Move, Harvey's 'Emotional Block' and Mike and Rachel's [Spoiler]
- The 100 Recap: 'It Can't Be Over'
- Empire Post Mortem: Trai Byers on That Explosive Elevator Scene, Bipolar Stigma and Rhonda's 'Betrayal'
- More From TVLine
- Bruce Willis to Make Broadway Debut in Adaptation of Stephen King's ‘Misery'
- Kim Kardashian Confession: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead You Could Ever Imagine'
- That Time Chris Pratt Rescued Jeremy Sisto's Kids
- 'Downton Abbey' Star Dan Stevens Joins 'Beauty and the Beast' -- But Who's Playing Gaston?
- Hollywood's Sexiest Shirtless Men
- More From ET