In the series premiere, a fellow student in his daughter's college psychology class asks the actor how he deals with negative press, including the release of that videotape.
"It broke my heart because my child was involved," Hasselhoff said of the tape's nationwide broadcast. "With all the kind of negative press that I get because of being an alcoholic, [if] people can look at that and realize that someone in their family has got the same problem and it can help, maybe that's why it happened ... Sometimes life gives you a wake-up call."
I'm not sure how TMZ.com gets all these videos. I think they must have a reporter assigned to every celebrity in the world.
Here's video of America's Got Talent judge David Hasselhoff being wheeled around the Heathrow Airport. Supposedly, the Hoffster (Hoffmeister?) was drunk (witnesses say drunk, his publicist says "pain medication") when he showed up for a flight and was denied entry to the flight. There's no sound to the video, so it looks like it's video after the incident. All we see is Hasselhoff sitting on the little cart backwards, talking to reporters, holding his wrist. You can maybe add your own music to the video. I suggest something classical and light.
Didn't Hasselhoff say just the other day that he doesn't drink anymore? America's got intoxicated talent.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
- Supernatural Season 10: Who's the Mystery Returning Guest Star?
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- More From TVLine
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Producers Tell Nick to Shame Andi?
- That Keith Urban Concert May Have Been Worse Than We Thought
- 'Big Bang Theory' On Hold While Cast Negotiates Contracts
- Taylor Swift on Playing ‘Emotionless' Girl in ‘The Giver'
- More From ET