he loves me
by Joel Keller, posted Mar 4th 2011 1:00PM
But something about Laura seems a bit... off. And in a movie that takes a lot of twists in turns, it's up to Locklear to let viewers in on Laura's very complicated psyche.
Locklear is used to playing complicated characters, not the least of which was Amanda Woodward of 'Melrose Place,' number 37 on our list of the 100 most memorable female characters in TV history.
I spoke to Locklear earlier this week about the movie, what's so juicy about playing bad characters, and if she's been able to take any cues from some of the very public problems she's gone through in recent years. Oh, and I also asked her about Charlie Sheen; her response to that question was posted on Monday.
by Joel Keller, posted Feb 28th 2011 4:15PM
Just got off the phone with Heather Locklear, who was promoting her new Lifetime movie 'He Loves Me,' which premieres on March 7. We talked about the movie and how she's dealt with some of her recent personal struggles. But I wanted to wrap up our talk with a question about Charlie Sheen, as his latest rants against Chuck Lorre, CBS and Warner Bros. have rocketed around the Internet.
She told me that she hasn't seen Sheen, with whom she co-starred on 'Spin City' from 2000–2002, in a couple of years, but she definitely has sympathy for him. "I pray that he's OK," she said. "I want the best for him and his children and his ex-wife, and for his father. So many people are scared."
That's not to say that she was completely forgiving. She added, "I think that sometimes giving certain people a whole lot of money is a little bit dangerous."
I would have pressed further, but the publicist ended the interview at that point. Perhaps they weren't anticipating Heather would get Sheen questions?
Stay tuned for the complete interview, which will be posted on Friday.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 4: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'Revolution': 23 Shocking Moments from 'Clue'
- 14 TV Characters Who Would Make Good Drinking Buddies
- 'Revolution' Recap: Monroe Reaches the Tower, Miles Finds the Traitor
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Heather's Big Night, Another Forgotten Fight
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 finale: McGarrett finds himself in a tight spot
- 'Bates Motel' finale recap: Season 1 episode 10 'Midnight' - Norman goes psycho
- 'Motive' premiere: Are you intrigued by the whys and wherefores?
- 'The Big C' series finale: 'Go get 2 forks' ... and some tissues, please
- 'Rectify' finale recap: Season 1 episode 6 'Jacob's Ladder' is about more than Daniel's guilt or innocence
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tuesday: Grimm's Dead End, DWTS' Last Dance, Bachelor Bloopers and More
- The Voice Performance Recap: Imperfect 10?
- John Barrowman to Host Celeb Singing Series
- X Factor Makes It Official: Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio to Judge Season 3 With Simon and Demi
- The Goodwin Games: Will You Keep Playing?
- More From TVLine