August 28, 2015
he loves me
by Joel Keller, posted Mar 4th 2011 1:00PM
But something about Laura seems a bit... off. And in a movie that takes a lot of twists in turns, it's up to Locklear to let viewers in on Laura's very complicated psyche.
Locklear is used to playing complicated characters, not the least of which was Amanda Woodward of 'Melrose Place,' number 37 on our list of the 100 most memorable female characters in TV history.
I spoke to Locklear earlier this week about the movie, what's so juicy about playing bad characters, and if she's been able to take any cues from some of the very public problems she's gone through in recent years. Oh, and I also asked her about Charlie Sheen; her response to that question was posted on Monday.
by Joel Keller, posted Feb 28th 2011 4:15PM
Just got off the phone with Heather Locklear, who was promoting her new Lifetime movie 'He Loves Me,' which premieres on March 7. We talked about the movie and how she's dealt with some of her recent personal struggles. But I wanted to wrap up our talk with a question about Charlie Sheen, as his latest rants against Chuck Lorre, CBS and Warner Bros. have rocketed around the Internet.
She told me that she hasn't seen Sheen, with whom she co-starred on 'Spin City' from 2000–2002, in a couple of years, but she definitely has sympathy for him. "I pray that he's OK," she said. "I want the best for him and his children and his ex-wife, and for his father. So many people are scared."
That's not to say that she was completely forgiving. She added, "I think that sometimes giving certain people a whole lot of money is a little bit dangerous."
I would have pressed further, but the publicist ended the interview at that point. Perhaps they weren't anticipating Heather would get Sheen questions?
Stay tuned for the complete interview, which will be posted on Friday.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Episode 5B Photos: Justin and Mackenzie Get a Surprise Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Which Juror Returns and Who Is the Week 10 HoH?
- 'Project Runway' Recap: Metropolitan Mary Kay
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Reunion Part 3 Recap: Who Won the Battle of the Reunion?
- 'Mistresses' Recap: Joss and Calista Face Off in Prison
- More From BuddyTV
- Zendaya Shuts Down Twitter Trolls Who Called Her Parents Ugly
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- Rob Kardashian Posts Throwback Picture, Suggests Milkshakes Kicked Off His Weight Gain
- Susan Sarandon & Dr. Phil Fight to Save Richard Glossip From Death Row
- Snooki Explains Why She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Amid Ashley Madison Drama
- More From ET