heart of darkness
Buzzfeed has compiled an informative list of the things you should be doing instead of watching Leno's triumphant (not really) return to 'The Tonight Show' slot.
Surprisingly, regaining your hope that there is a just and true God who watches over us all, punishes the wicked and rewards the good didn't make the cut. Not that I'm bitter or anything.
Peter Berg (currently a writer/director/producer for Friday Night Lights) and screenwriter Sheldon Turner have teamed up to create a pilot for FX that takes place within the world of the Russian Mafia.
The series (no title yet) centers on two undercover law enforcement officers who find themselves immersed in this world. One goes crazy and disappears and the other is forced to track him down. As Variety points out, it's not unlike Heart of Darkness (or Apocalypse Now, for those of you who don't read books).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Top Looks of 'Finale, Part 2'
- 'The 100' Episode 2.2 Photos: Octavia Confronts the Grounders
- 'Constantine' Cast in Other Roles
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.8 Photos: Jax Meets Up With Jury
- 'Parenthood' Recap: Crosby's Downward Spiral and Amber's Date
- More From BuddyTV
- Degrassi Sneak Peek: Drew Confronts a Pregnant Clare on Season Premiere
- Lauren Graham Lands Odd Couple Gig as Matthew Perry's Ex-Wife
- Ratings: Reign, ABC Dramas Tick Up; Bad Judge, A to Z Slip; Football Pops
- TLC Cancels Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
- More From TVLine
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo In Memory of Joan Rivers
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Canceled, Mama June Thanks Fans
- Jenny McCarthy on Sex with Donnie Wahlberg: It Gets Better Every Time
- Aaron Paul Slams Toys 'R' Us for Pulling 'Breaking Bad' Action Figures and Keeping Barbie
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Khloe Kardashian Divorce Papers
- More From ET