heart of darkness
Buzzfeed has compiled an informative list of the things you should be doing instead of watching Leno's triumphant (not really) return to 'The Tonight Show' slot.
Surprisingly, regaining your hope that there is a just and true God who watches over us all, punishes the wicked and rewards the good didn't make the cut. Not that I'm bitter or anything.
Peter Berg (currently a writer/director/producer for Friday Night Lights) and screenwriter Sheldon Turner have teamed up to create a pilot for FX that takes place within the world of the Russian Mafia.
The series (no title yet) centers on two undercover law enforcement officers who find themselves immersed in this world. One goes crazy and disappears and the other is forced to track him down. As Variety points out, it's not unlike Heart of Darkness (or Apocalypse Now, for those of you who don't read books).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Bastard Executioner' Recap: Can Lady Love Prove She's Pregnant?
- 'Scream Queens' Recap: Who is the Hag of Shady Lane?
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'iZombie' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Major and Blaine Wrestle with the Zombie Cure's Side Effects
- More From BuddyTV
- Shania Twain Cancels Concerts Due to Illness
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares All in Artistic, NSFW Photoshoot
- Kate Hudson Shows Off Her Enviable Abs
- Jay Leno Tags in for Jimmy Fallon During 'Tonight Show' Monologue
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals the Real Reason Loki Wasn't in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- More From ET