heart of darkness
Buzzfeed has compiled an informative list of the things you should be doing instead of watching Leno's triumphant (not really) return to 'The Tonight Show' slot.
Surprisingly, regaining your hope that there is a just and true God who watches over us all, punishes the wicked and rewards the good didn't make the cut. Not that I'm bitter or anything.
Peter Berg (currently a writer/director/producer for Friday Night Lights) and screenwriter Sheldon Turner have teamed up to create a pilot for FX that takes place within the world of the Russian Mafia.
The series (no title yet) centers on two undercover law enforcement officers who find themselves immersed in this world. One goes crazy and disappears and the other is forced to track him down. As Variety points out, it's not unlike Heart of Darkness (or Apocalypse Now, for those of you who don't read books).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Fox Pulls Utopia From Tuesdays, MasterChef Junior to Claim Time Slot
- AHS: Freak Show Opening Credits — There Ought to Be (Menacing) Clowns
- A to Z Star Cristin Milioti Talks Hitting the Rom-Com Jackpot (Again) — Plus: Why HIMYM's Ending Was 'Brave'
- Gilmore Girls on Netflix: 25 Must-Watch Episodes (And 7 You Can Totally Skip)
- Red Band's Dave Annable on Hot Doc's Messy Love Life, Clooney-esque Hair
- More From TVLine