October 9, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 29th 2007 4:00PM
- At 8, FOX has a new, one-hour Cops, then a new America's Most Wanted.
- ABC has college football at 8, USC vs. Washington.
- CBS repeats the premieres of Moonlight and Cane starting at 8, then has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- At 9, Food Network has two new episodes of Heavyweights.
- Nick has two new episodes of Back at the Barnyard at 9.
- There's a new Naruto on Cartoon Network at 9, followed by a new Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobo.
- Also at 9: BBC America has a new Torchwood.
- At 11, Perez Hilton hosts a special "I Want My Mad TV" edition of Mad TV on FOX, featuring pop culture parodies.
- At 11:30, NBC has the season premiere of Saturday Night Live, with guests LeBron James and Kanye West.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.5 Photos: Who Can Asher Trust?
- ?Heroes Reborn?: The 15 Most Exciting Quotes from 'The Needs of the Many'
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of ?Crew?s All In'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 20 Moments of a Post-Elena Life from the Season 7 Premiere
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Brother in the Basement'
- More From BuddyTV
- HTGAWM EP on 'Shooting Night' Theories, Annalise/Wes Flirtation, Asher's Secret ('It's Bad')
- Arrow's Killer Mystery: Why Felicity, Diggle, Oliver's Kid or Any of 8 Others Will (and Won't) Be the One to Die
- Extant Cancelled at CBS
- How Did Arrow's Canary Suit Up So Fast? Is Quantico Hair Criminally Good? Where Are Grey's Kids? And More TV Qs
- Reign 'Shocker': Francis Dying in Season 3, EP Confirms
- More From TVLine
- Jimmy Fallon Says He Still Has No Feeling in His 'Jesus Finger'
- Taylor Swift's 50 Most Important Instagrams to Celebrate Her 50 Million Followers
- Taylor Swift on Losing at the GRAMMYs Last Year: I Cried, 'Got In-N-Out Burger and Ate a Lot'
- Drew Barrymore Embraces Her Shape: 'I Don't Have a Bikini Body'
- Yolanda Foster's Emotional Battle With Lyme Disease: 'Many Nights I Wished to Die'
- More From ET