What do you think will happen? From the preview it looks like Samuel is finally putting his plan into motion with Emma and Peter and Sylar (yes, Sylar) team up to stop him. Do you think this will be a season finale or a series finale, and what could the cliffhanger be? How will Noah and Claire get out of the buried van? Will Sylar turn good for good? [Watch episodes of 'Heroes' and other shows at SlashControl.]
I think we all saw this coming. Ratings for the show have continued to slip since that magical first season, and I think the network (and many fans) have gotten sick of the "this season will be different!" promises.
Actually, I think the show has been good this season. Oh, the first couple of episodes meandered and were rather frustrating (Hiro time traveling again? Sylar wandering around again? Matt seeing visions?), but since they've shown how Samuel is involved in the Claire plotline and in the HRG plotline and Zachary Quinto is back full time, it has come together more.
I have a lot of problems with last night's season/fall finale of Heroes, most of which have already been discussed in Jason's review, in the comments section and elsewhere in the blogosphere. Why didn't Hiro freeze time again when he got into the vault with Adam? Why didn't Peter just stop time when Nathan was shot? Why was Nathan's press conference indoors when he was about to announce he could fly? What's the sense in killing Nathan and not Matt and Peter, when they can just show the world their powers? Why can't Hiro just go back in time to prevent Nathan from being killed, or why don't they just use Claire's blood (or Peter's?) to save him? And on and on and on it goes. I guess that's the problem of introducing time travel and immortality to a story. Anything can happen so it all seems ridiculous. Still, the show is a blast and I'll be back for the third volume.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Gunn and Heid'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Ashley Iaconetti: 'I Knew Jared Just Wasn't That Into Me'
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 10: Vanessa's 3rd HoH Photos
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won HoH After the Second Double Eviction?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Survival of the Fittest
- More From BuddyTV
- Game of Thrones Adds Freddie Stroma to Season 6 as [Spoiler]'s Sibling
- Scott Porter Joins Robert Kirkman's Exorcism Drama Outcast
- Hand of God: Is Amazon's Newest Drama Heaven or Hell?
- Gotham Deleted Scene: Gordon Gets a Peek at His and Harvey Dent's Future
- You're the Worst Boss on Jimmy and Gretchen's 'Dark' Turn, a 'Gross' Coupling & Sunday Funday Part Two
- More From TVLine
- Blake Lively Reveals the Trainer That Helped Her With Her Cellulite
- Janet Jackson Unveils 'Unbreakable' Title Track: Listen
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Seen Smiling After Family Counseling
- Tom Brady's Ex Bridget Moynahan Congratulates Him on Deflategate Win
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods
- More From ET