What do you think will happen? From the preview it looks like Samuel is finally putting his plan into motion with Emma and Peter and Sylar (yes, Sylar) team up to stop him. Do you think this will be a season finale or a series finale, and what could the cliffhanger be? How will Noah and Claire get out of the buried van? Will Sylar turn good for good? [Watch episodes of 'Heroes' and other shows at SlashControl.]
I think we all saw this coming. Ratings for the show have continued to slip since that magical first season, and I think the network (and many fans) have gotten sick of the "this season will be different!" promises.
Actually, I think the show has been good this season. Oh, the first couple of episodes meandered and were rather frustrating (Hiro time traveling again? Sylar wandering around again? Matt seeing visions?), but since they've shown how Samuel is involved in the Claire plotline and in the HRG plotline and Zachary Quinto is back full time, it has come together more.
I have a lot of problems with last night's season/fall finale of Heroes, most of which have already been discussed in Jason's review, in the comments section and elsewhere in the blogosphere. Why didn't Hiro freeze time again when he got into the vault with Adam? Why didn't Peter just stop time when Nathan was shot? Why was Nathan's press conference indoors when he was about to announce he could fly? What's the sense in killing Nathan and not Matt and Peter, when they can just show the world their powers? Why can't Hiro just go back in time to prevent Nathan from being killed, or why don't they just use Claire's blood (or Peter's?) to save him? And on and on and on it goes. I guess that's the problem of introducing time travel and immortality to a story. Anything can happen so it all seems ridiculous. Still, the show is a blast and I'll be back for the third volume.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.20 Photos: Will Klaus Make a Deal with Dahlia?
- 'Reign' Episode 2.20 and 2.21 Photos: Mary Questions Everything After a Bittersweet Discovery
- 'Bones' Episode 10.16 Photos: The 206th Episode Will Name All 206 Bones in the Body
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.22 Photos: The Team is Surprised to Discover Gibbs' New Friend
- 'Orphan Black' Postmortem: Co-Creators on [Spoiler's] Death, Team Hendrix's 'Suburban Madness' and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Descendants Trailer Conjures the Kids of Maleficent, Cruella, Other Baddies
- Daytime Emmys: The Winners Are....
- Mentalist DVD Sneak Peek: Who Was 'Scared' About Jane/Lisbon Hook-Up?
- Good Wife Sneak Peek: Kalinda Pays Alicia a Visit, Ends Up in Tears
- Quotes of the Week From Scorpion, S.H.I.E.L.D., Wendy Williams and More
- More From TVLine
- Entertainment Tonight Wins a Daytime Emmy!
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Arrivals Red Carpet
- Hologram Stephen Hawking Consoles One Direction Fans With Multiverse Theory
- The Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Award Winners: A Roundup
- The Best Zingers From Cecily Strong's White House Correspondents' Dinner Speech
- More From ET