March 8, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Nov 24th 2008 3:22PM
Though Heroes has fallen in the ratings, do not despair, my friends. I recently talked with James Kyson Lee, who plays Hiro's sidekick, Ando, and he assured me that things will pick up in the coming weeks. In fact, the upcoming chapter, "Fugitives," promises to give the series a reboot.
"I know there have been a couple episodes where people got a little confused in terms of the storylines," said Lee. "But overall, I feel like the writing has been really strong, especially the last three or four episodes. I think it's really starting to come together, and we're going to have a very strong rest of the run for this season."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Watch '24: Live Another Day' new promo: There's no going home for Jack Bauer
- Hallmark Channel's 'A Ring By Spring': Watch a promo for Rachel Boston's sweet rom-com
- Robert Buckley lands lead role in Rob Thomas''iZombie'; 'Orphan Black' streaming Season 1 on Amazon Prime
- 'Supernatural' spinoff changes title to 'Supernatural: Bloodlines,' casts Melissa Roxburgh as final series regular
- 'Heartland Table': Amy Thielen is canny about fresh food
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- More From TVLine