Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) has been one of the most dynamic characters on 'The Vampire Diaries' thus far, evolving from misunderstood jock to angst-ridden lycanthrope to his new position as Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) right-hand hybrid over the course of three seasons. Where he'll end up next is anyone's guess, but according to Trevino, it's sure to be a compelling ride.
We caught up with the actor to get the scoop on Tyler and Caroline, his new bromance with Klaus and what fans can expect when 'TVD' returns from its two-month hiatus in January.
Proceed with caution, spoilers ahead!
So, you've heard so much about this Heroes show, but you didn't watch the early episodes and you're afraid to jump in because you're afraid you'll be lost? No fear, the Sci-Fi Channel is here to help you.
The network is going to run an all-day marathon of the show starting at 9am tomorrow. The only problem I see is that it seems like they're not running the shows in order, which seems like an odd decision. For example, the first episode at 9am is "Homecoming," followed by "Six Months Ago" and "Fallout." Huh? I think watching the shows out of order like that might be more confusing than jumping into the show sight unseen in episode 20. Not to mention the fact that all of the reveals and cliffhangers will be ruined.
If you're interested in seeing the pilot, it airs tomorrow night at 11pm. The season finale airs Monday at 9 on NBC.
Orlando (Jerri's Filipino friend): You should run for Homecoming queen, Jerri.
Jerri: What? Are you joking? I don't think I'm what boys consider a "traditional beauty."
Orlando: In my country you'd be a real queen.
Jerri: Yeah, well, that's because your country is ruled by monkeys.
Orlando: Jerri, that's an ugly thing to say.
Jerri: Jeez, why are you people so sensitive about your resemblance to monkeys? They're adorable!
This episode begins with a game of dodgeball and Jerri having to sit out the game because of uneven teams. Also, it seems her teammates would rather have a slow girl with two broken arms play with them rather than Jerri. Despite not actually playing, Jerri manages to get hit with the ball, prompting Yasmine, a popular girl, to remark that Jerri is probably used to balls smacking against her face.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'The Gift'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei Gets What She Deserves
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- More From BuddyTV
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion'
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- More From TVLine