Francis died of pancreatic cancer in Santa Barbara, Calif. She was 80.
To list Francis' roles on TV would be like listing all of the shows that were made between 1949 and 2004. Let's just say she appeared in a lot of programs, including 'Kraft Theater,' 'Rawhide,' 'The Untouchables,' 'Route 66,' 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents,' 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.,' 'The Invaders,' 'Mission: Impossible,' 'My Three Sons,' 'Columbo,' 'Dallas,' 'Home Improvement,' 'Wings' and 'Without a Trace.'
Wait a second: Honey West is out on DVD?! And it's not even one of those lame "Season 1, Volume 2" deals it's an actual complete series? I never thought this show would come out on DVD (Quark I thought might because of its cult status), but I find myself saying that less and less these days, and that's a good thing.
As for It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, that's not one of my favorite animated holiday specials, but I think I'll get it so I can say I have them all.
- Arthur - Season 11
- Big Bang Theory - Season 1
- Charlie Brown - It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Cheers - Season 10
- Desperate Housewives - Season 4
- Doctor Who - The Invisible Enemy with K9 and Company: A Girl's Best Friend and The Invasion of Time
- Eli Stone - Season 1
- Faerie Tale Theatre - Complete Series
- Ghost Hunters - Live
- Ghost Whisperer - Season 3
- Honey West - Complete Series
- Life - Season 1
- Little People, Big World - Season 2, Vol. 1
- Living with Ed - Season 2
- The Office - Season 4
- Quark - Complete Series
- Supernatural - Season 3
Welcome to TV Squad Lists, a feature where each blogger has a chance to list his or her own rundown of things in television that stand out from the rest, both good and bad.
Ever since the early days, pets have been a staple of many TV shows. Whether they are the star of the show like Cleo from The Peoples Choice or unforgettable supporting pets like Eddie from Frasier, these pets are often the best remembered part of any TV show.
Here is my own personal list of favorite pets. Before you start, I excluded Arnold Ziffel because the Ziffel family insisted he was their son not a pet. Feel free to add your own favorites.
1.Rowdy the stuffed dog (Scrubs)
I admit that having a stuffed dog for a pet is a bit unusual but when you think about it, it's a brilliant idea. He never has to be walked, fed or taken to the vet and he'll never run away. Seeing the hours of fun JD and Turk have with Rowdy makes me want to run to my nearest taxidermist and order myself a mounted hound.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET