October 1, 2014
by Anna Johns, posted Dec 4th 2006 6:39PM
All this month, Days of Our Lives is having a contest with its viewers to name the baby of one of the characters. Hope (Kristian Alfonso) is going to have a girl and viewers will choose the name. Go to NBC's Days of Our Lives website to vote- you can vote as often as you like until December 31. The name options are Cassidy, Darcy, Rori, Bridget, and Clara. From December 18-31, the contest will be narrowed down to the top three names and viewers can vote again. Hope's going to name the baby (and presumably have it, too) in mid-January.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Castle' Episode 7.2 Photos: Death at a Toy Company
- The 15 Best 'Gilmore Girls' Episodes Ever
- Is Bethenny Frankel Returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City'?
- 'Mistresses' Renewed for Season 3, Why Alyssa Milano Won't Be Back
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 9?
- More From BuddyTV
- AHS: Freak Show Opening Credits — There Ought to Be (Menacing) Clowns
- A to Z Star Cristin Milioti Talks Hitting the Rom-Com Jackpot (Again) — Plus: Why HIMYM's Ending Was 'Brave'
- Gilmore Girls on Netflix: 25 Must-Watch Episodes (And 7 You Can Totally Skip)
- Red Band's Dave Annable on Hot Doc's Messy Love Life, Clooney-esque Hair
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruits White Collar Vet Tim DeKay to Play Ward's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine