We should know in the next couple of days how exactly Anna Nicole Smith's 20 year-old son Daniel died. He was found dead in Anna Nicole's Nassau hospital room, three days after she gave birth to a daughter. Officials say they know the cause of death, but are awaiting toxicology test results before making it official.
But in an odd new twist, sources are saying that there was a third person in the room with Anna Nicole and Daniel Smith, and that some sort of criminal charges could be filed in connection with the death. They really aren't saying more than that, and I guess we'll have to wait til the end of the week to see exactly where this is going.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Graceland's Serinda Swan Weighs In on Paige Hate, Unsexiest Sex Scene Ever
- Anthony Geary to General Hospital Fans: JK About That Retirement!
- Mindy Project Season 4 Twist: Mindy to Wed Big Bang Theory's Raj?!
- The CW Eyeing Dark Little Women Adaptation From NCIS Star
- Degrassi's Top 17 Couples, Ranked: Eclare vs. Fimogen and More
- More From TVLine
- Lena Dunham Gets a Running Coach: I Used to 'Run Like a Wounded Baby Pterodactyl'
- Source: Ben Affleck's Former Nanny 'Tipped Off the Paparazzi' About Los Angeles Rendezvous
- Britney Spears Flashes a Huge Smile While Doing a Perfect Split in a Tiny Bikini
- Mick Jagger's Son James Looks Just Like Him!
- Salma Hayek: Racism in America Is the 'Big Elephant in the Room'
- More From ET