As for Flavor Flav, he is still with his Season Two lady, Deelishis. He has a new album on the way. He is also about to become a father for the seventh time. Oh yes. That's right. Some small, tiny being will soon be welcomed into this world with a smack on the bottom and an obnoxiously loud "YEAH BOYEE!". Flav hasn't said who the baby momma is, but she's a "shorty in Vegas". Good lord.
I guess enough innocent souls were, like I, sucked into that filthy world of cat fights and cheap weaves because Flavor of Love 2 is ready to start on August 6th. And, no matter how hard I fight it, I know I'll be tuning in. Sigh. See all of Season Two's "lucky" ladies here.
Oh, that reminds me: A few weeks ago, I saw Pumpkin on Family Feud (her family's answers sucked) and then on MTV's dating show Next (she didn't win). She has exquisite taste in television.
For today's episode of The Five we're going to wade into somewhat shallow waters and salute those smokin' cartoon females. They've impressed us over the years with their problem-solving skills, their keen intellect, their well-proportioned bodies, and their ability to shapeshift into rocketships, slide through keyholes, and take a piano to the head. Here we go:
Velma (Scooby-Doo): You thought I was going to say Daphne, didn't you? I won't deny Daphne is a hottie, but she's more than a little vacuous. Velma, on the other hand, has substance, and I wouldn't mind having her in my corner when crooked real estate developers start lurking around and trying to scare us. And heck, even that huge frumpy sweater can't hide the fact that she's rockin' some pretty righteous melons under there. I would also like to point out that "righteous melons" is an appropriate and acceptable medical term ... in my head.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: A Possible Divorce, Another Arrest and a Broken Friendship
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 4 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'Mistresses' Recap: Joss and Harry Get Offers They Can't Refuse
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Did the Dome Bring Melanie Back to Life?
- 'The Fosters' Recap: The Family Loses One of Their Own
- More From BuddyTV
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed by Beetles
- EXCLUSIVE: Behind-the-Scenes of OneRepublic's Tour: 'We're Just Trying to Be as Good as Beyonce'
- Cops Called on Justin Bieber Six Times In Two Days
- Beyonce Attempts to Dispel Jay Z Divorce Rumors with Family Photo
- 9 Biggest Successes and Failures of Prince George's First Year of Reign
- More From ET