January 27, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 10th 2006 8:03AM
Hey, how's your weekend going? Pretty good? Got any plans? Did you say just say "yes?" Why did you answer me out loud? It's not like I can hear you. Anyway, I like to occasional toss random tidbits your way on these lazy weekends, so I invite you to click over to News from me, which has a very funny clip from Sid Caesar's seminal comedy variety series, Your Show of Shows. This was the serious that featured the talents of some of the greatest actors and writers in the business such as Carl Reiner, Woody Allen, and Neil Simon. In this clip, Caesar, Reiner, Howie Morris and Imogene Coca play mechanical figures on a town clock that slowly begins to go haywire. Sit back, laugh, and watch how the pros used to do it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.12 Photos: The Merge and Steroline at the Hospital
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'Brotherhood of the Damned'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 18 Moments of Hawley's Loyalties and Ichabbie's Fractured Bond from 'Kali Yuga'
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta': Brandi Glanville Disses Kyle Richards and Kenya Moore
- 'The Flash' Interview: Candice Patton on Iris' New Job and Love Life
- More From BuddyTV
- HTGAWM EP Teases 'Murder Night' Fallout, Connor's 'Changed' Sex Life and Michaela's Wedding Woes
- Pilot News: CBS Orders Code Black Drama, Based on ER Documentary
- Togetherness Renewed for Season 2
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Scandal, Walking Dead, Glee, HTGAWM, Hannibal, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More
- Save the Dates: 40+ February Premieres, Returns and Finales
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian on 15-Pound Weight Gain: I'm Seeing a Nutritionist
- Taylor Swift's Social Media Hacked; Denies Existence of Nude Pics
- Seattle Seahawks Star Marshawn Lynch Sings in Rare Interview With ET!
- Victoria's Secret and Carl's Jr. Premiere Sexy Super Bowl Commercials—But Are They Too Much?
- Watch This Teacher and His Students Perform an Entire Dance Routine to 'Uptown Funk'
- More From ET