May 23, 2015
huffington post tv
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Dec 14th 2011 10:01AM
We interrupt your regularly scheduled browsing for a very important announcement: The site you are now viewing is about to change channels.
At 10AM ET on Wednesday, December 14, we are rolling the final credits on AOL TV Canada and launching an all-new site, HuffPost TV Canada.
HuffPost TV Canada is no mere spin-off. All your favourite characters, including TV critics Stephanie Earp and Maureen Ryan and US West Coast editor Maggie Furlong are making the leap, and so are all the features and listings pages you have come to rely on. Canada's entertainment editor Chris Jancelewicz will still be running the show, and Chris Harnick and Crystal Bell will continue to serve up the latest news from the wild and wonderful world of TV, and TV Replay will still be your one-stop destination for addictive video clips and highlights from across the grid.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- More From BuddyTV
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- American Crime Story: Cuba Gooding, Jr. as O.J. Simpson & More Cast Photos
- TVLine Items: Danny Trejo's Dusk Role Revealed, McHale Hosts ESPYS & More
- Humans First Look: AMC Drama Offers Eerie Take on Androids Among Us
- More From TVLine
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt Commencement Speech: 'You're F***ed'
- Hollywood's 9 Hottest Hunks of Summer
- Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Pre-Apologizes for 'Jurassic World' Press Tour
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Aren't Returning for 'Full House' Revival
- More From ET