(S02E10) I was starting to wonder what the story arc for the rest of this season would be and it's finally starting to take shape: the similarities and comparisons between Craig and his father, Ben. It comes at a poignant time too. Now that Ben is gone for good (I honestly don't think he'll be back), it's left Craig to inherit all his father's flaws and mistakes. As much as Craig wants to not become his father, he has and it'll probably take him the rest of the season to realize that. Also, you might notice that I'm referring to Huff as "Craig" and not as "Huff." I have a point to make there, I swear. But I'll get to that later.
(S02E08) I hate how this show makes me want to cry every five minutes. A dramedy with so many depressing topics (drug use, alcoholism, cancer, divorce) shouldn't be this good. But it is.
Beth and Huff are still going to couples therapy but it doesn't seem to be working. They argue just as much with the therapist as they do with themselves. The episode opened with them at their session and it was interesting that it started off that way because it led to both of them seeking therapy on their own terms later.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.23 Photos: The Team Closes in on the Terrorist Group Recruiting Children
- 'Game of Thrones': Top 10 Barristan Selmy Moments
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4 Finale Photos: Can Henry Save His Family in Time?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Results: A Huge Double Elimination
- 'The Voice' Results: The Top 5 are Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Inhuman Target — Who Died? And Who Left the Team?
- The Flash Recap: Kneel Before Grodd — The 10 Most Bananas Moments
- New Girl Finale Recap: Love and Other Mugs — Plus, Coach Says Goodbye
- Dancing With the Stars Week 8 Results: Did the Right Couples Go Home?
- NCIS: Who Was the 'Significant Loss'?
- More From TVLine
- Tiger Woods Hasn't Slept Since Lindsey Vonn Split
- Brad Garrett Opens Up About His Past as a 'High-Functioning Alcoholic'
- Chris Kyle's Widow Taya on Losing Her Husband: 'He's One of Those Spirits That Just Stays With People'
- ET's Best & Worst Dressed at the 2015 Met Gala
- Watch Ashton Kutcher Remodel His Childhood House for His Mom
- More From ET