At the age of 54, it looks like the Hulkster is on the market again after twenty-plus years. According to MSNBC, Hulk Hogan's wife filed for divorce. To make matters even worse, apparently he didn't even find out until the reporter investigating the story told him that the paperwork had been submitted to a Florida court.
In their VH1 reality TV series Hogan Knows Best, Hulk Hogan (real name Terry Bollea) and his wife Linda attended couple's counseling. On the show, they appeared to reconcile. This is why reality TV should in no way be confused with real life.
"The roof tiles are imported from France. The floors are center-cut oak that's hand-carved in a basketweave pattern. The windows are handmade leaded glass. The kitchen has custom copper sinks, hand-carved limestone and steel countertops, and a fireplace, one of seven in the 17,000-square-foot house."
That's mighty extravagant, Hulk. The grounds are 2.3 acres overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. Hulk and the fam damily moved to Miami Beach last month. The home is actually appraised at $6.4 million (with $126,000 in property taxes last year!), but Hulk's real estate agent evidently thinks his celebrity is big enough to push that price up nearly $20 million.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'The Key'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: A Room Full of Liars
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Finale Recap: And the Winner Is...
- The 10 Worst Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Callie & Arizona Head to Therapy...Can Their Marriage Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: The Writing's on the Wallpaper
- Scandal Recap: The One Where Everyone Believes that Jake Killed a Kid
- Project Runway Finale: Did the Right Designer Win Season 13?
- ABC Orders More Castle, Once, Grey's Anatomy and 5 Other Series
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Paternity Quest
- More From TVLine