At the age of 54, it looks like the Hulkster is on the market again after twenty-plus years. According to MSNBC, Hulk Hogan's wife filed for divorce. To make matters even worse, apparently he didn't even find out until the reporter investigating the story told him that the paperwork had been submitted to a Florida court.
In their VH1 reality TV series Hogan Knows Best, Hulk Hogan (real name Terry Bollea) and his wife Linda attended couple's counseling. On the show, they appeared to reconcile. This is why reality TV should in no way be confused with real life.
"The roof tiles are imported from France. The floors are center-cut oak that's hand-carved in a basketweave pattern. The windows are handmade leaded glass. The kitchen has custom copper sinks, hand-carved limestone and steel countertops, and a fireplace, one of seven in the 17,000-square-foot house."
That's mighty extravagant, Hulk. The grounds are 2.3 acres overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. Hulk and the fam damily moved to Miami Beach last month. The home is actually appraised at $6.4 million (with $126,000 in property taxes last year!), but Hulk's real estate agent evidently thinks his celebrity is big enough to push that price up nearly $20 million.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Rick Prepares to Make a Trade
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: The Apollo-gy Aftermath
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ariana Grande Stuns the AMAs With Jazzy (Partly) Acoustic Performance
- American Music Awards 2014: The Complete Winners List
- Taylor Swift and Kelly Osbourne Help Sarah Hyland Ring in Her 24th Year
- Selena Gomez Shares a Behind-the-Scenes Moment Before the 2014 AMAs
- Katy Perry Starts a Feud with Australian Paparazzi on Twitter
- More From ET