March 2, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Photos: Meet Daredevil's Crime Kingpin
- Outlander Video: How Caitriona Balfe Nabbed Her Role With One Line
- Last Man on Earth: Will Forte Weighs In on That Cameo You Might've Missed
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- More From TVLine
- Kelly Clarkson: 'I Don't Care If My Children Are Gay'
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross Get In the Studio Together
- Bitter Apple: Bethenny Frankel Is Back in New ‘Real Housewives of New York' Trailer
- Too Cute! Chris Hemsworth Does Beach Yoga with Daughter India
- Is Carly Rae Jepsen's 'I Really Like You' the New 'Call Me Maybe'?
- More From ET