October 6, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scream Queens Recap: Busy Bodies
- iZombie Boss on Liv's New Roomie, Major's 'Moral Crisis,' Season 2 Villains
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Lifeline
- Flash Premiere Recap: Flash, Forward — But What's With That Goodbye?
- Fuller House Adds Dallas Troublemaker Juan Pablo Di Pace as Kimmy's Ex
- More From TVLine
- Ariana Grande Kisses Her 'Victorious' Co-Star Elizabeth Gillies and Accidentally Posts the Video
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Kelli Giddish Welcomes First Baby
- EXCLUSIVE: New Couple Alert! 'Empire' Star Serayah Is Dating Rapper Wale
- 'Real Housewives' Star Shannon Beador Reveals Husband David Left Her During His Affair
- Cindy Crawford Says Daughter Kaia Gerber Wants to Do Playboy One Day
- More From ET