March 9, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Saturday Night Live': Louis C.K. to host for second time on March 29
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': Neil deGrasse Tyson and Seth MacFarlane traverse time and space
- 'Anger Management': Charlie Sheen delays production by not showing up to set
- 'True Detective,''The Walking Dead,''New Girl' and more of TV's best lines from the week of March 2-9
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Watch the best and worst sketches
- More From Zap2it
- Jennifer Beals to Star in Supernatural Medical Drama Pilot for TNT
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Crazy Ones, Revolution, Modern Family, Oscars & More
- Lena Dunham Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- More From TVLine