April 16, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Cobie Smulders' Agent Hill Finds an Ally, Amy Acker Guest-Stars
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- TVLine Items: Roswell Reunion, BMS' Kickstarter Campaign, a Kitchen Exclusive and More
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. Rises, NCIS, Originals, Supernatural Hit Lows, FX's Fargo Opens Quietly
- More From TVLine
- Valerie Harper Denies Report that She's 'Absolutely Cancer-Free'
- Chloe Grace Moretz Faces Life-or-Death Decision in 'If I Stay' (VIDEO)
- Jenny McCarthy Drops Surprise Engagement News on 'The View'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor Told Me I Had Two Years to Live
- Is 'Here' Pharrell's New 'Happy'? (LISTEN)
- More From ET