I love horror movies, and I've seen a lot of scary things in my time, but this might possibly be the most horrifying thing I've ever seen. Watch with a mixture of awe and complete abject terror as a relatively normal-looking guy slowly morphs into a humanoid version of Homer Simpson.
I think it's a pretty good likeness, though the eyes should be rounder and less almond-shaped. Still, who am I to complain? I wouldn't even know how to make something this cool, so kudos to the creator.
I must say, however, that I like artist Roberto Parada's "human" version of Homer Simpson a lot more. It's both beautiful and grotesque at the same time, and the bulging vein-y eyes really sell it.
There are also many examples of human actors portrayed as cartoon images. For example:
Hmmm. What would I do if a Trailblazers game cropped out part of Lost? Oh, yeah. I'd download it off the internet.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 16 Amazing Christmas Episodes You Can Watch Right Now
- Why Everyone Needs to Watch HBO's 'The Wire'
- 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules and Other Stars from the Franchise to Grace Rose Parade
- 'Kardashians' Star Khloe Kardashian Denies She Kicked Out Her Brother Rob Out of Her House
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time Casts Originals Baddie as Aurora's Father
- TVLine Mixtape, Joe Cocker Edition: Songs From Wonder Years, ER and More
- TVLine Items: George Clooney's Full Downton Spoof, Gabba Guests & More
- Mike Colter to Play Marvel Hero Luke Cage in Netflix's Jessica Jones Series
- Sleepy Hollow Photos: Ichabod's Date, Michelle Trachtenberg's Arrival & More
- More From TVLine
- Adele Apologizes for Missing Elton John's Wedding in Classy Note
- Music's 3 Biggest Breakthrough Artists of 2014
- Lupita Nyong'o Pens Heartfelt Poem About Her Awesome Year
- Cody Simpson Defends Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Kendall Jenner, Teases New Music (EXCLUSIVE)
- How Hollywood Played a Part in Real-Life 'Selma' March
- More From ET