I love horror movies, and I've seen a lot of scary things in my time, but this might possibly be the most horrifying thing I've ever seen. Watch with a mixture of awe and complete abject terror as a relatively normal-looking guy slowly morphs into a humanoid version of Homer Simpson.
I think it's a pretty good likeness, though the eyes should be rounder and less almond-shaped. Still, who am I to complain? I wouldn't even know how to make something this cool, so kudos to the creator.
I must say, however, that I like artist Roberto Parada's "human" version of Homer Simpson a lot more. It's both beautiful and grotesque at the same time, and the bulging vein-y eyes really sell it.
There are also many examples of human actors portrayed as cartoon images. For example:
Hmmm. What would I do if a Trailblazers game cropped out part of Lost? Oh, yeah. I'd download it off the internet.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale Offers Hope for 'Ezria' in Season 6B, Teases 'Deadlier' Threats From 'A'
- Harry Connick Jr. to Host Syndicated Daytime Talk/Variety Show
- Arrow's Damien Darhk to Also Haunt The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow
- TVLine Items: Supergirl Casts Non, Scream Queens Marathon and More
- Everybody Loves Raymond Reunion Set for ATX Television Festival 2016
- More From TVLine
- Amy Schumer Says She Has 'Nothing But Love' for the Kardashians Following 'SNL' Diss
- Chrissy Teigen Can't Wait for Morning Sickness, Pregnancy Cravings
- Tracy Morgan Does Stand-Up for the First Time Since Deadly 2014 Accident
- Niecy Nash, TV's Most Grateful Scene-Stealer, Is Changing Lanes and Getting All the Laughs
- Alek Skarlatos' 'DWTS' Injury Update: His Nose Had to Be Pushed Back Into Place!
- More From ET