I love horror movies, and I've seen a lot of scary things in my time, but this might possibly be the most horrifying thing I've ever seen. Watch with a mixture of awe and complete abject terror as a relatively normal-looking guy slowly morphs into a humanoid version of Homer Simpson.
I think it's a pretty good likeness, though the eyes should be rounder and less almond-shaped. Still, who am I to complain? I wouldn't even know how to make something this cool, so kudos to the creator.
I must say, however, that I like artist Roberto Parada's "human" version of Homer Simpson a lot more. It's both beautiful and grotesque at the same time, and the bulging vein-y eyes really sell it.
There are also many examples of human actors portrayed as cartoon images. For example:
Hmmm. What would I do if a Trailblazers game cropped out part of Lost? Oh, yeah. I'd download it off the internet.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- More From TVLine
- Nene Leakes Uses Cinderella Costume to Spoof Kim Kardashian
- This 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Friends' Mashup Will Make Your Day
- Why Taylor Swift Never Shows Her Belly Button
- Ryan Reynolds Reveals His Father Was Scary
- 6 Surprising Details That Help Explain Why Kendall Jenner Feels Like 'Hannah Montana'
- More From ET