Defying Gravity is one of those shows where I said "oh, I have to start watching that," and then it was gone from ABC. I guess there have been several shows like that in recent years. I can say the same thing about Damages and Durham County, but at least those two shows are still around.
Guess I'm interested in shows that begin with the letter D this week.
- 21 Jump Street - Season 1
- Cranford: Return to Cranford and The Collection (Cranford/Return to Cranford)
- Dallas - Season 12
- Damages - Season 2
- Defying Gravity - Complete Series
- Durham County - Season 1
Guns, however, shouldn't be one of them. The Second Amendment stands as one of many great testaments to the idea of freedom that our forefathers envisioned for their people. They felt a government should trust their people with great responsibility if they truly believed in the concept of freedom and democracy.
Sure, if they came to the present and saw that we primarily use that responsibility for hunting moose from helicopters and negotiating with the Domino's guy they might take it right back, but the idea is what's important.
So to celebrate one of America's latest of many birthday to come because fireworks are technically illegal in my neck of the woods, here are your TV's seven greatest guns.
I haven't gotten into iTunes video yet. My iTunes music file keeps getting fatter and fatter, but I haven't done anything with video yet. I'm content with buying DVDs and using YouTube and AOL TV for my video needs. But if more stuff like this gets put on iTunes, I might change my mind.
Stephen J. Cannell is starting to put his shows on the music/video service. Granted, the first batch of shows aren't anything I'm interested in (the list includes Hunter, Silk Stalkings, Wiseguy, and 21 Jump Street, with a young Johnny Depp), but I do hope it's successful so we'll see more of the Cannell shows that I'm interested in (though if I'm really interested in them, I probably already own the DVDs). This promises to be just the first group of shows, with more to follow later this year.
One show I do like watching again that is included in this batch is The Greatest American Hero. After the jump, the catchy theme song to the William Katt/Robert Culp/Connie Sellecca series from the 80s.
Why must fun always have consequences? Or, at least choosing fun over a more serious option? It doesn't always play that way in adulthood. Sometimes you can have fun without regret. Yeah, seriously.
But I'll never be a Dance Master, no matter how much fun it might be. There is something called reality which comes to mind.
- 1st & Ten - Season 1; Season 2
- Alien Nation - The Complete Series
- All in the Family - The Complete 5th Season
- Gunsmoke - 50th Anniversary Edition - Volume 1; 50th Anniversary Edition - Volume 2; 50th Anniversary Edition Giftset
- Have Gun Will Travel - Season 3
- Hunter - Season 3
- Silk Stalkings - Season 4
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Cast: 13 Couples Revealed with Paula Deen
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Which 5 Acts Will Advance to the Top 10?
- 'RHOA' Kicks Off Season 7 with Physical Brawl
- Chris Bukowski Retires from 'Bachelor' Franchise
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson on Costar Meghan King Edmonds: 'There is Zero Respect with Her'
- More From BuddyTV
- Oscars Twist: 2016 Academy Awards Ceremony Will Have 2 Hosts
- Sleepy Hollow's Witnesses Put Their Heads Together in Season 3 Poster
- Doctor Who: Alex Kingston Returning as River Song for Christmas Special
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars — See His Over-the-Top Announcement
- Scream EP Talks [Spoiler]'s Surprising Accomplice, Possible Season 2 Returns
- More From TVLine
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' Star Josh Flagg on Season 8 'Housewives' Drama, Dream Clients and His Top Real Estate Tip
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Lactates Through Jumpsuit and Tweets About It
- Ronda Rousey Happily Accepts Marine's Invitation to Marine Corps Ball: 'Yeah, He's Cute!'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 21 Contestants Revealed and Matched With Their Pro Partners!
- Cindy Crawford on Unretouched Photo Leak: 'Why Would a Bad Picture of Me Make Other People Feel Good?'
- More From ET