Now let's wait for fans who find things wrong with this video or ask "hey, they left out _______!" [via GQ]
ABC hasn't released any new information about the last season of Lost (which debuts on February 2), not a trailer that includes new footage. But some clues are beginning to show up here and there.
Kristen over at E! has some lines of dialogue from the first few episodes of the show. She doesn't say who says what so you have to put your thinking cap on (or your guessing cap).
There's no new footage! Come on ABC, give us one quick scene, a piece of dialogue, the back of someone's head, a shadow, something.
[via The Live Feed]
Here's the poster for the final season, which starts in January. Looks pretty basic at first, just the logo and the entire cast (though please note some of those cast members!) at the top. But the letters of the show's titles look like they have symbols in them. Go crazy fans!
[via Pop Candy]
Well, technically, we can't get our fix of full episodes on "the Tubez," but the site still provides us with plenty of fodder; fan dedications, clip montages, and music videos galore. Let's face it: people love their Hurley birds, smoke monsters, and everlasting, cancer-conquering romances. And why shouldn't they?
This could be a fun way to kill time while we wait for the final season of the show.
(S05E16/S05E17) "See you in Los Angeles." - Jack
I'm not really sure where to begin, but I think this is a pretty good starting point: holy crap. Just like every season finale before this one, Lost has once again left us all with our jaws on the floor and our brains on overdrive. This changes everything. The big question? How does it change everything? Is it January yet?
(S05E15) "I have a purpose now." - Locke
I can't believe how fast this season of Lost has gone by. There's probably a time-travel joke buried in that realization somewhere, but my head is still spinning from "Follow the Leader," so I'm not really in clever witticism mode. Honestly, I'm speechless. For the most part, this wasn't one of my favorite episodes of the season. But for me to be at a loss for words at one of Lost's sub-par installments - well that says something about the quality of this show. "Follow the Leader" was a lot of set up for next week's two hour finale and the events that have been set in motion (even though it seems they always happened) are mind-numbing.
(S05E14) "Well, I got some bad news for you Jack. You don't belong here at all. She was wrong." - Faraday
After listening to Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof ranting in last week's Lost audio podcast, I didn't expect "The Variable" to be this much of a game changer. Everything we thought we knew about the island, time travel, and course correcting - it all got turned upside down. I think it's safe to say that the 100th episode of Lost is going to be remembered for more than just its milestone significance.
OK, maybe "annoying" is too harsh, as I can see people being into recap shows if they're done well. Then again, if you're a big fan of Lost, then you've already seen this stuff and you're really aching for a new episode.
So did you enjoy last night's recap episode, or was it just an irritation to you? Do you welcome weeks where there's either a repeat or a recap so you can take your mind off of the show for a bit? Take the poll after the jump and leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Here's Abrams talking about the issue.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 11: Top 14 Performance Rankings
- August 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: NeNe's New Gig, Kristen's Marriage and All-New 'Wives
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Dylan O'Brien and Shelley Hennig Tease a Rocky Future for Stiles and Malia
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Team America's 4th Mission
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: SNL Alum Visits B99, Scandal, CSI Castings and More
- Rectify Sneak Peek: See What Inspires Amantha to Scream 'Eff That!'
- Girls Courts Spike Jonze for Guest-Starring Role in Season 4
- Running Wild With Bear Grylls Preview: Will Ben Stiller Be Left Hanging...?!
- Ratings: Taxi Brooklyn Hits Highs Vs. Sharknado 2, While Extant Stabilizes
- More From TVLine
- Watch Brody Jenner Smack a Man For Touching Kendall Jenner's Butt
- Matthew McConaughey Breaks Down In Emotional 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Brian Williams Reports on Daughter Allison Williams' 'Peter Pan' Casting News
- Disney's 'Into the Woods' Trailer Debuts!
- Vin Diesel Can Say 'I Am Groot!' In Multiple Languages
- More From ET