(S01E22) I really don't think ABC understands what they're giving up here. Granted this wasn't the best episode of the season. But as far as season finales go, this is right up there. Things you wanted addressed were taken care of and the cliffhanger... man, I never saw that coming. The only gripe I had was the middle. There was a lot of filler and it took some patience to get to the good stuff. I'm glad I waited.
We picked up right where last week left off with Szura's gang pushing people into the water to do a dance with the orange aliens. Tom and Russell put up a fight though. They bust out their guns and take out a ton of the hybrids. Just in time too because Dave and Louis finally show up with Colonel Lopez and the Air Force. Szura, being the smart guy that he is, grabs Mariel (four of the pregnant ladies too) and drives off with them. Game on.
Here's a fun game to entertain yourself at home. Take any random object around the house and imagine its molecules combined with that of a man. Then speak in a deep announcer voice and make up a TV show about it. For example:
He's half man, half spatula. Despite the cruel world that shuns him he fights a battle against the forces of evil in his underwater helicopter. He is Spatula Man.
For this edition of The Five we're talkin' about our favorite hybrids. Here's five of mine. As always, share some of your own.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ben Foster and Robin Wright Call Off Their Engagement Again
- 7 Reasons David and Harper Beckham Make the Cutest Daddy-Daughter Duo Ever
- Calista Flockhart Is Back on TV -- Plus, 6 Other Fall Stars to Get Excited About!
- The Duggar Family Goes Radio Silent After Josh's Latest Scandal
- EXCLUSIVE: Amber Rose Sets the Record Straight on Partying With Kardashians, Her Reality Show and Wiz Khalifa's Arrest
- More From ET