October 13, 2015
by C.K. Sample, III, posted Feb 15th 2006 10:56PM
Tonight's episode of Lost focuses on Sayid's past, beginning in a flashback with Sayid being captured by Americans during the Gulf War. I have to say from the previews, I was expecting a lot out of this episode, and unfortunately, in comparison to all the other recent episodes, I was sorely let down. There was no mention of Sawyer's coup from the last episode. No concern over his stockpile of guns. That entire story line was virtually dropped and we were left with a comic relief subplot featuring Hurley and Sawyer as if they were in some weird buddy cop movie, trekking through the woods of the island in search of a tree frog that had been keeping Sawyer awake at night. What's the deal with Sawyer and animals? In the first season, he chases down that baby boar who steals his tarp and in this episode he's pulling the same, "I'm going to track it down and kill it...
More (with spoilers and more about the image accompanying this post) after the jump...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- [Videos] 'NCIS' Sneak Peek: What Happens When Vance Rides Along with Gibbs?
- 'NCIS' Episode 13.5 Photos: Abby Becomes a Hostage When She Leaves Her Lab
- 'Fargo' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Murder in a Small Town (Again)
- 'Castle' Recap: Beckett Gets Closer to the Truth
- More From BuddyTV
- Jennifer Lawrence Breaks Silence About Making Less Than Male Co-Stars in 'American Hustle'
- Star Sightings October 2015
- Nick Carter Says Backstreet Boys-Spice Girls Tour Could Happen With Support From Fans
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson Gets Candid About Split From Brooks Ayers
- Tom Bergeron Pays an Emotional Tribute to His Late Father on 'DWTS'
- More From ET