January 28, 2015
by C.K. Sample, III, posted Feb 15th 2006 10:56PM
Tonight's episode of Lost focuses on Sayid's past, beginning in a flashback with Sayid being captured by Americans during the Gulf War. I have to say from the previews, I was expecting a lot out of this episode, and unfortunately, in comparison to all the other recent episodes, I was sorely let down. There was no mention of Sawyer's coup from the last episode. No concern over his stockpile of guns. That entire story line was virtually dropped and we were left with a comic relief subplot featuring Hurley and Sawyer as if they were in some weird buddy cop movie, trekking through the woods of the island in search of a tree frog that had been keeping Sawyer awake at night. What's the deal with Sawyer and animals? In the first season, he chases down that baby boar who steals his tarp and in this episode he's pulling the same, "I'm going to track it down and kill it...
More (with spoilers and more about the image accompanying this post) after the jump...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scandal: Shonda Rhimes Teases MIA Olivia's New Direction, Stands By Fitz
- Jane the Virgin Casts Rita Moreno as Rogelio's Glam Mother
- Salem Season 2 Gets Premiere Date — Plus: See an Intense First Look Photo
- Sneak Peek: Backstrom Reveals He's Been Bullied... and 'Squirreled'?
- TVLine Items: A Most Devious Return, J.K. Simmons' SNL Promos and More
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas Gets Candid About His Decision to Lose His Virginity
- GoDaddy Pulls Puppy Super Bowl Ad Following Backlash
- Chrissy Teigen Is Naked and Covered in Milk – But It's Not What You Think
- Madonna Crowns Taylor Swift a Princess of Pop
- Bruce Jenner's Gender Expression Reportedly Fueled 'Massive Arguments' With Kris Jenner
- More From ET