March 28, 2015
ice truck killer
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 25th 2009 2:05PM
Fans of TV's Dexter have been clamoring for the release of the video game version for quite awhile, ever since news of the game's development first hits the stands. But just like the show's title character would say, patience and preparation pays off when you're trying to execute the perfect kill.
Dexter the Game would feel like just another run-of-the-mill TV to video game translation if it hit the Xbox Live Arcade or the Playstation Network. But this slice and dice retelling of the Showtime show's first season is special because it's on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
That's right, the touch screen manna from Steve Jobs' heaven now lets you cut up evildoers with a bone saw with the flick of your finger. Now you can fulfill the needs of your own "Dark Passenger" without having to max out your Home Depot card on visqueen and power tools or thin the pet population of your neighbors' backyards.
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 15th 2009 8:09PM
One of the most anticipated iPhone apps since the "iFart" has finally found its way to the App Store.
The official Dexter video game from Marc Ecko Entertainment and Icarus Studios finally made it to Apple's App Store yesterday after more than a year in anxious development. The game is also set to be released on the PC, as well, but a release date hasn't been officially set yet.
by Keith McDuffee, posted Oct 28th 2007 10:34PM
(S02E05) If for some godforsaken reason you thought this season was progressing too slowly, I'd say this episode made up for it. The revelations this week were jaw-dropping, and there's just no way you don't have incredible anticipation for how next week turns out.
First, the Dark Defender. The whole scene in the comic book store and then Dexter's dream sequence were classic. And then let's bring into the mix the scene from the coffee bar, where Dexter overheard a couple of guys commending Dexter's doings. These people may be on Dexter's side now, but should he be caught, they'd be right on the other side of the fence. Hopefully Dexter doesn't start to get too comfortable with that sort of talk going around.
by Keith McDuffee, posted Oct 29th 2006 11:01PM
(S01E05) Dexter finds that a semi end of the world would actually be better for him, being the only person left on the planet, not having to hide anymore. But wouldn't that leave him kinda bored? I mean, he'd have nobody left to kill.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- More From BuddyTV
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale Recap: Happy Endings
- Girl Meets World Season Finale Recap: A Date With Destiny
- James Marsters Joins Jenji Kohan's HBO Drama Pilot The Devil You Know
- Killing Jesus Video: Kelsey Grammer's King Herod Meets His Maker
- New Girl Sneak Peek: Jess Makes Sweet Music With NFL Star JJ Watt
- More From TVLine