August 28, 2015
ice truck killer
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 25th 2009 2:05PM
Fans of TV's Dexter have been clamoring for the release of the video game version for quite awhile, ever since news of the game's development first hits the stands. But just like the show's title character would say, patience and preparation pays off when you're trying to execute the perfect kill.
Dexter the Game would feel like just another run-of-the-mill TV to video game translation if it hit the Xbox Live Arcade or the Playstation Network. But this slice and dice retelling of the Showtime show's first season is special because it's on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
That's right, the touch screen manna from Steve Jobs' heaven now lets you cut up evildoers with a bone saw with the flick of your finger. Now you can fulfill the needs of your own "Dark Passenger" without having to max out your Home Depot card on visqueen and power tools or thin the pet population of your neighbors' backyards.
by Danny Gallagher, posted Sep 15th 2009 8:09PM
One of the most anticipated iPhone apps since the "iFart" has finally found its way to the App Store.
The official Dexter video game from Marc Ecko Entertainment and Icarus Studios finally made it to Apple's App Store yesterday after more than a year in anxious development. The game is also set to be released on the PC, as well, but a release date hasn't been officially set yet.
by Keith McDuffee, posted Oct 28th 2007 10:34PM
(S02E05) If for some godforsaken reason you thought this season was progressing too slowly, I'd say this episode made up for it. The revelations this week were jaw-dropping, and there's just no way you don't have incredible anticipation for how next week turns out.
First, the Dark Defender. The whole scene in the comic book store and then Dexter's dream sequence were classic. And then let's bring into the mix the scene from the coffee bar, where Dexter overheard a couple of guys commending Dexter's doings. These people may be on Dexter's side now, but should he be caught, they'd be right on the other side of the fence. Hopefully Dexter doesn't start to get too comfortable with that sort of talk going around.
by Keith McDuffee, posted Oct 29th 2006 11:01PM
(S01E05) Dexter finds that a semi end of the world would actually be better for him, being the only person left on the planet, not having to hide anymore. But wouldn't that leave him kinda bored? I mean, he'd have nobody left to kill.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Episode 5B Photos: Justin and Mackenzie Get a Surprise Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Which Juror Returns and Who Is the Week 10 HoH?
- 'Graceland' Recap: Can Paul Be Trusted?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: All Hail the Queen
- 'Project Runway' Recap: Metropolitan Mary Kay
- More From BuddyTV
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Nicki Minaj for Starting a 'Pop Star War' Over VMA Nominations
- Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Danced Barefoot on Billy Joel's Piano in Chicago - See the Video!
- Simon Cowell Doesn't Know If One Direction Will Split Up: 'I Hope They'll Come Back Together'
- Rob Lowe Reveals His Surprising Secret to Staying Young
- Zendaya Shuts Down Twitter Trolls Who Called Her Parents Ugly
- More From ET