This week when 'Extra' asked Trump about the proposed new Rosie O'Donnell syndicated show, he said, "She's a loser. Her other shows didn't do well, this one won't do well. Everything she touches is a failure, she's a failure."
Well, not exactly. Just because Donald Trump says it loudly and with lots of bluster, it doesn't make it true. Rosie's last daytime talk show was a monumental success. She won the Daytime Emmy five years in a row and retired from the program while it was second only to 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' in ratings.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Whoa! Paris Hilton just lost 60 million dollars in inheritance?
- Television cartoons from the 80's are making a comeback.
- I had almost forgotten completely about them, but then Trista and Ryan had a baby, just in the nick of time.
Tori Spelling isn't ready to quit the reality TV gig just yet. Now that So NoTORIous has been canceled, she and her husband Dean McDermott are shopping around a new series in which they'll live in a bed-and-breakfast and rent rooms to tourists. Spelling wants to use the $800,000 she inherited from her late father to purchase the bed-and-breakfast. The show is being shopped around to different networks, but not much else is known about it at this time. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Spelling may have finally found the perfect show. When I was younger and watching Beverly Hills: 90210 with my friends while we ironed our khakis and sculpted our hair with Vidal Sassoon hair product, I never understood why Tori's character didn't spend more time making eggs and waffles for total strangers. I always felt this was the reason the show eventually ended. Now, after all these years my dream is finally coming true. I don't think I could be any more thrilled if you hooked me to an electronic thrill machine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Reign' Episode 2.20 and 2.21 Photos: Mary Questions Everything After a Bittersweet Discovery
- 'Bones' Episode 10.16 Photos: The 206th Episode Will Name All 206 Bones in the Body
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.22 Photos: The Team is Surprised to Discover Gibbs' New Friend
- 'Orphan Black' Postmortem: Co-Creators on [Spoiler's] Death, Team Hendrix's 'Suburban Madness' and More
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Everyone Wants the Original Samples
- More From BuddyTV
- The Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Award Winners: A Roundup
- The Best Zingers From Cecily Strong's White House Correspondents' Dinner Speech
- 'Luther the Anger Translator' Assists Obama at White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Bruce Jenner's Family Show Their Support on Social Media
- Star Sightings April 2015
- More From ET