According to EW, Overstreet will play Ralph Wilkerson, a new fourth grade teacher to Brick (Atticus Shaffer).
Look for the character's teaching methods to conflict with the Heck family's relaxed parenting style.
Overstreet, who was offered a new recurring contract on 'Glee' but turned it down, will appear on the Sept. 28 episode of the ABC sitcom.
The series kicks off Season 3 on Sept. 21 at 8PM.
In 1997, Julie Rea Harper was convicted of killing her son, Joel. In 2002, Rea Harper was interviewed on 20/20, still claiming she was innocent. After the report was aired, convicted murderer and death row inmate Tommy Lynn Sells confessed to crime writer Diane Fanning that he was the one who killed Rea Harper's son.
In his bankruptcy filing, Blake lists his debts as the $30 million judgment, $1.3 million in federal taxes, and $300,000 in state taxes. Last year, he paid his attorney $250,000 in legal fees- a price tag the attorney says he put a cap on. Blake's only assets are $100,000 and $500,000. He's currently sharing an apartment in San Fernando Valley with his publicist. One of his adult daughters has adopted the 5-year-old daughter he had with Bakley.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Promo Features Bang-in' Skye, Kick-Ass May
- Mom Casts Sara Rue as [Spoiler]'s Girlfriend, Ed Asner as New Neighbor
- Gang Related Cut After One Season
- Supernatural Season 10 Poster Promises Demonic Struggles
- More From TVLine
- Mark Wahlberg Not Attending Brother Donnie's Wedding To Jenny McCarthy
- Meghan Trainor Bares All: Her Unexpected Big Break, Being Bullied and Embracing Her Body
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Everything in New 'Gown'
- Justin Bieber Arrested During ATV Date With Selena Gomez, Charged With Assault
- 'Magic Mike' Sequel Reveals Big New Title
- More From ET