According to EW, Overstreet will play Ralph Wilkerson, a new fourth grade teacher to Brick (Atticus Shaffer).
Look for the character's teaching methods to conflict with the Heck family's relaxed parenting style.
Overstreet, who was offered a new recurring contract on 'Glee' but turned it down, will appear on the Sept. 28 episode of the ABC sitcom.
The series kicks off Season 3 on Sept. 21 at 8PM.
In 1997, Julie Rea Harper was convicted of killing her son, Joel. In 2002, Rea Harper was interviewed on 20/20, still claiming she was innocent. After the report was aired, convicted murderer and death row inmate Tommy Lynn Sells confessed to crime writer Diane Fanning that he was the one who killed Rea Harper's son.
In his bankruptcy filing, Blake lists his debts as the $30 million judgment, $1.3 million in federal taxes, and $300,000 in state taxes. Last year, he paid his attorney $250,000 in legal fees- a price tag the attorney says he put a cap on. Blake's only assets are $100,000 and $500,000. He's currently sharing an apartment in San Fernando Valley with his publicist. One of his adult daughters has adopted the 5-year-old daughter he had with Bakley.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- More From BuddyTV
- 8 Christmas Cocktails That Are the Reason for the Season
- Khloe Kardashian Bashes Rumor She Booted Brother Rob Kardashian Out Of Her Home
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Estate Is on Sale for $18.5 Million
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name
- Harry Styles and Kristen Wiig Dance Party After 'SNL' Performances
- More From ET