November 24, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted May 8th 2009 9:02AM
I think it's safe to say that My Name Is Earl is a prime example of a show that has lost its buzz. Remember when everyone was talking about how good and clever this show was? Now, even though it still leads off NBC's Thursday night schedule, it's not really a show that viewers talk about a lot. Of course, "buzz" doesn't necessarily equal quality, so tell me, are you still watching, and is it still as good as it used to be? It has to be good - Geraldo Rivera was in this episode!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Be the Final 3?
- Report: Caroline Manzo Returning to 'RHONJ'
- 'The Good Wife' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Does Cary Take the Plea Deal?
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Rick Prepares to Make a Trade
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: The Apollo-gy Aftermath
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Still Possible
- Sleepy Hollow's Neil Jackson on Ichabod and Abraham's Face-Off & Loving (but Not Trusting) Katrina
- 2014 AMAs' Best & Worst Moments: 'Booty' Kicks, Pitbull Flops and More
- The Good Wife Recap: Deaf Justice
- It's Official: Katy Perry to Headline Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas' Dad's Response to His Crotch-Grabbing 'Flaunt' Pics Will Surprise You
- Former NBC Employee Claims He Paid and Brought Women to Bill Cosby
- Listen to Jennifer Lawrence's Haunting Song in 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1'
- It's Official! Katy Perry Is the Super Bowl Halftime Performer
- Nicki Minaj Hints at 'Darker' New Album with 'The Pinkprint'
- More From ET