September 1, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted May 8th 2009 9:02AM
I think it's safe to say that My Name Is Earl is a prime example of a show that has lost its buzz. Remember when everyone was talking about how good and clever this show was? Now, even though it still leads off NBC's Thursday night schedule, it's not really a show that viewers talk about a lot. Of course, "buzz" doesn't necessarily equal quality, so tell me, are you still watching, and is it still as good as it used to be? It has to be good - Geraldo Rivera was in this episode!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Answers: Secrets of the Strigoi Revealed
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'The Bachelor' Roundup: Chris Soules' First Interview as The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis' Advice and More
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- More From BuddyTV
- 24 Movie Talks Heat Up (Again): Is Jack Finally Headed to the Big Screen?
- Ratings: Big Brother Down But on Top, CBS Dramas Rise, Wipeout Plunges
- Grey's Anatomy Admits The Americans' Annet Mahendru
- Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: Sparks Fly on Scott and Kira's First 'Real' Date
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- More From TVLine