by Bob Sassone, posted May 8th 2009 9:02AM
I think it's safe to say that My Name Is Earl is a prime example of a show that has lost its buzz. Remember when everyone was talking about how good and clever this show was? Now, even though it still leads off NBC's Thursday night schedule, it's not really a show that viewers talk about a lot. Of course, "buzz" doesn't necessarily equal quality, so tell me, are you still watching, and is it still as good as it used to be? It has to be good - Geraldo Rivera was in this episode!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4B key art first look: 'New truth. New enemy. New year.'
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Backup singers Ten hit the spotlight
- FX picks up 'Tyrant' to series; 'Homeland' producers' drama set for summer 2014
- 'Arrow': Robert Knepper cast as bad guy 'Clock King'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Jackson wants to direct an episode about rugby?
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: Sons Delivers Most Watched Finale Ever
- 13 Musicals We'd Like to See Performed Live on TV (and Who We'd Cast as the Leads)
- Once Upon a Time EPs Tease Midseason Finale's 'Devastating' Twist, 'Compelling' Spring Story Arc
- TVLine Items: Nick Jonas Returns to Hawaii, BIO Channel Replaced, Bridge Promotions and More
- Exclusive: Arrow Casts Prison Break Baddie Robert Knepper as DC Villain [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine