May 22, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 8th 2009 9:02AM
I think it's safe to say that My Name Is Earl is a prime example of a show that has lost its buzz. Remember when everyone was talking about how good and clever this show was? Now, even though it still leads off NBC's Thursday night schedule, it's not really a show that viewers talk about a lot. Of course, "buzz" doesn't necessarily equal quality, so tell me, are you still watching, and is it still as good as it used to be? It has to be good - Geraldo Rivera was in this episode!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- More From BuddyTV
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- American Crime Story: Cuba Gooding, Jr. as O.J. Simpson & More Cast Photos
- TVLine Items: Danny Trejo's Dusk Role Revealed, McHale Hosts ESPYS & More
- Humans First Look: AMC Drama Offers Eerie Take on Androids Among Us
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift's BFF Karlie Kloss Wants a 'Bad Blood' Movie
- Watch O.J. Simpson's Bronco Ride Again! Behind the Scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Khloe Kardashian's Waist Training Is Working Out
- Amy Poehler and Bradley Cooper Get Back into Character for the ‘WHAS' Series
- The Ladies' Most Flawless Looks From Cannes Red Carpet
- More From ET