March 3, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted May 8th 2009 9:02AM
I think it's safe to say that My Name Is Earl is a prime example of a show that has lost its buzz. Remember when everyone was talking about how good and clever this show was? Now, even though it still leads off NBC's Thursday night schedule, it's not really a show that viewers talk about a lot. Of course, "buzz" doesn't necessarily equal quality, so tell me, are you still watching, and is it still as good as it used to be? It has to be good - Geraldo Rivera was in this episode!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: I Must Confess
- Reality Check: Agony and Ecstasy of American Idol's Top 24! Plus: Should Voice Singers Show Their Tax Returns?
- Pilot News: Carrie Preston Starring in NBC's Empty-Nester Comedy
- Pilot News: Survivor's Remorse Star Mike Epps Is ABC's Uncle Buck
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, NCIS, Big Bang, Empire, Once, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Glee and More
- More From TVLine
- 16 Most Adorably Awkward Hugs Of All Time
- 'Empire' Star Bryshere Gray On Naomi Campbell and His Other Dream Guest Stars
- Mark Wahlberg Is Now a Clothing Designer
- How George Clooney Brings Hollywood and Politics Together
- 'The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Talks Cats, Crossbows, and Keeping Andrew Lincoln's Beard!
- More From ET