Supermodel Angela Lindvall hosts the competition and Marie Claire editor-in-chief Joanna Coles will play mentor. Designers Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman will also serve on the judges panel. According to the Hollywood Reporter, guest judges include Miss Piggy, Miranda Kerr and Pharrell Williams.
Check out the cast list below!
Each chef created something from a personal inspiration. Richard wisely catered to the designer's penchant for basic black, making black chocolate ice cream with liquid nitrogen, which Mizrahi deemed "so sophisticated."
Antonia's favorite book, 'The Giving Tree,' turned out to be Mizrahi's favorite, too! Still, he wasn't a big fan of her foodie rendition.
Angelo's saying he was inspired by fashion designer Roberto Cavalli didn't do him any favors with the judge, nor did Mizrahi like that the cheftestant had scrawled on the table under the dish "like Charles Manson." Did he notice Angelo had written "crocadile"?
Pat Sajak (Vietnam Veterans of America)
Jane Curtin (U.S. Fund for UNICEF)
Harry Shearer (Common Ground Relief)
Michael McKean (International Myeloma Foundation)
Charles Shaughnessy (1736 Family Crisis Center)
Isaac Mizrahi (Good Shepherd Services)
Neil Patrick Harris (Food on Foot)
Jane Kaczmarek (Clothes Off Our Back)
Cheech Marin (Hispanic Scholarship Fund)
The winners of each round will move on to the 2-day finals, on May 6th and 7th.
It must have been easy for the studio to get Pat Sajak since both 'Jeopardy!' and 'Wheel of Fortune' are produced by Sony Pictures Studios. The line-up on May 4th isn't as interesting as the other two dates (Andy Richter had to drop out for that day due to his appearances on Conan O'Brien's tour), but the other two days pretty much rock, celebrity-wise. I'm secretly hoping that NPH wins it all but I have no idea how good each of the contestants are at 'Jeopardy!'.
Tell us: Who do you think will win?
For some reason, Bravo is replacing this week's episode of the cooking competition show with a special episode of The Fashion Show. And this isn't one of those deals where one show is put in place of another show but that other show is rescheduled to another night during the week, maybe in the slot of the first show. No, Top Chef Masters won't be seen at all this week (except for reruns of previous episodes, of course).
Fans will have to wait until next week for the next new episode. (And if you're wondering what's on tomorrow night at 10 in the regular time slot for The Fashion Show, it's a repeat of tonight's episode.)
Oh well. I'm not watching The Fashion Show so I guess I'll catch The Philanthropist.
Enter 'The Fashion Show,' Bravo's new showcase for up-and-coming fashion designers to get their big break (premieres Thursday, May 7 at 10PM ET). Designer and personality extraordinaire Isaac Mizrahi takes the helm, with co-hosts Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child fame and Fern Mallis, who started Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, rounding things out.
So how will the show set itself apart? Is it gonna be better than 'Runway'? And will Mr. Mizrahi be wearing any undergarments (as he so famously asked celebs at the Golden Globes in 2006)? AOL TV got Mizrahi to dish and you don't want to miss what he told us ... and showed us. -- By Maggie Furlong
Yes, it seems that The Fashion Show is a show that was conceived as a replacement for Project Runway, the Bravo hit series that has run off to Lifetime.
Did anyone watch the E! preshow? Was it offensive? I didn't see it, but this totally makes me want to watch the Oscars preshow in March. I'm hoping he takes Russell Crowe down a notch or two.
7:54: These red carpet arrival shows reach a point where you feel like you want to take a shower, kill someone, or just change the channel. I'm going to do the latter.
7:53: Guiliana says that Mizrahi can touch Scarlet Johansson's boob because he's gay.
7:39: Steven Spielberg has arrived. If Mizrahi asks him about his underwear...
7:35: They cut off Reese Witherspoon! Now we'll never know who she's going to thank first if she wins.
7:33: Quote of the Night: Mizrahi, to Queen Latifah: "Speaking of chocolate/vanilla swirl, what kind of underwear are you wearing?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 TV Characters Having a Terrible Summer 2015
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Desperate Measures and a Surprise Wedding
- Kim Kardashian To Appear in 'Absolutely Fabulous' Movie
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 6?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: New SNL Player, View Shake-Up Continues and More
- The Flash: 'Candyman' Tony Todd to Voice Season 2's Nefarious Zoom
- Impastor, The Jim Gaffigan Show Renewed at TV Land
- From Dusk Till Dawn Video: Badass Danny Trejo 'Disarms' a Lawman
- TNT Sets Premiere Dates for Legends, Librarians, Sharon Stone's Agent X
- More From TVLine
- Jessa Seewald's Father-In-Law Slams 'Pretender' Josh Duggar in New Blog Post
- EXCLUSIVE: How 'Black-ish' Will Mix Controversy With Comedy in Season 2 – Plus See the New Cast Photos!
- Kylie Jenner's Super Revealing VMAs After-Party Dress is Out of Control!
- Kim Richards Skips Court Appearance Due to Foot Injury, but Source Says She'll Accept Plea Deal for Earlier Arrest
- Scott Eastwood and All of Taylor Swift's Other Music Video Boyfriends, Ranked
- More From ET