For example, Elaine isn't the only one who can work for J. Peterman. In fact, J. Peterman is a real person with a real catalog that 'Seinfeld' just happened to make famous. And John O'Hurley, who played J. Peterman on the show, actually bought the company a year after Seinfeld ended, bringing it out of bankruptcy to co-own it with J. Peterman himself.
A lot of words and phrases from Seinfeld have made it into our everyday language. Yada yada yada, not that there's anything wrong with it, close talker, hipster doofus, to name just a few.
TBS has a contest at their site. They've created a poster that includes 38 references to the show. Can you find them all? The answers are available at a link just below the poster. Some of them are hard to figure out, but you can enlarge the poster.
Anyway, O'Hurley and his wife, Lisa, announced the happy news yesterday. No word on a due date for the baby O'Hurley.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 18 Official Photos: Celebrities with Their Partners
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: Lord of the Flies
- 'The Following' Recap: Joe Finds a Way to Manipulate the Crazy
- Meet the Contestants from 'Hell's Kitchen' Season 12
- 'Bones' Recap: Booth and Brennan on a Terrorist's Trail
- More From BuddyTV
- 'WWE Raw' March 10 recap: Daniel Bryan's #OccupyRAW gets him a 'Wrestlemania' match
- 'Star-Crossed' Season 1, episode 4 recap: 'And Left No Friendly Drop'
- 'Believe' series premiere: Did Alfonso Cuaron's series convert you?
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 22: Can 'De-Void' save Stiles from the nogitsune?
- Andi Dorfman is the next 'Bachelorette'
- More From Zap2it