For example, Elaine isn't the only one who can work for J. Peterman. In fact, J. Peterman is a real person with a real catalog that 'Seinfeld' just happened to make famous. And John O'Hurley, who played J. Peterman on the show, actually bought the company a year after Seinfeld ended, bringing it out of bankruptcy to co-own it with J. Peterman himself.
A lot of words and phrases from Seinfeld have made it into our everyday language. Yada yada yada, not that there's anything wrong with it, close talker, hipster doofus, to name just a few.
TBS has a contest at their site. They've created a poster that includes 38 references to the show. Can you find them all? The answers are available at a link just below the poster. Some of them are hard to figure out, but you can enlarge the poster.
Anyway, O'Hurley and his wife, Lisa, announced the happy news yesterday. No word on a due date for the baby O'Hurley.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Switch-Up Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals' Episode 3.2 Photos: Impending Threats and a Dire Prophecy
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'What Lies Beneath'
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- [Videos] 'NCIS' Sneak Peek: What Happens When Vance Rides Along with Gibbs?
- More From BuddyTV
- Charlize Theron Won't Be in Any 'Mad Max'' Sequels -- But She Could Still Get an Oscar!
- Ronda Rousey's Boyfriend, UFC Fighter Travis Browne, on Their Relationship: 'She's My Woman and I'm Her Man'
- Donald Trump to Host 'Saturday Night Live' in November
- Stars Without Makeup
- Bristol Palin Is Having a Girl -- See Her New Baby Bump Pic!
- More From ET