January 28, 2015
jack bauer twilight
by Moviefone Staff, posted Nov 16th 2011 7:00PM
At Bella and Edward's wedding in 'Breaking Dawn Part 1,' Bella's dad, Charlie Swan (Billy Burke), makes a somewhat-threatening toast, where he mentions he's very good at hunting people down -- if necessary. Edward, heed those words! Long before Burke played Kristen Stewart's loving dad and small-town sheriff in the 'Twilight' franchise, he was on the other side of the law as a brutal wife-murderer in '24.' As for Bella's doting mom, Renee (Sarah Clarke)? She was only Jack Bauer's most deadly nemesis.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Americans Season 3 Premiere Recap: Nyet Matrix
- Pilots: ABC Orders Flesh and Blood Thriller from Scandal/Grey's Vet
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss Talks Louis' (Unforgivable?) Actions, Donna's Sex Confession and Multiple S-Bombs
- Pilots: CBS Orders Bradley Cooper- Produced Limitless Drama, 2 Comedies
- Post Mortem: The 100 EP, Stars on Bellamy & Lincoln's 'Conflict'— Plus: Who Won't Make It to the City of Light?
- More From TVLine
- 'Empire' Episode 4 Recap: The Good, The Bad, and The Cookie
- Amanda Peet Thought 'Game of Thrones' Was Going to Be a 'Terrible Idea'
- North West Flushed Kanye's Cell Phone Down the Toilet
- 'The 100' Boss Answers 4 of Your Biggest Questions!
- Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam Welcome Second Child
- More From ET