jackass the movie
It gets into your bloodstream and forces more adrenaline into your heart.
It turns the synapses in your brain into ferrets on espresso that dash back and forth between the lobes and fires your mind on all of its cylinders.
It is visual cocaine, which is much healthier than actual cocaine and doesn't require a frequent visitor punch card for an eyes, ears, nose and throat doctor.
These are the shows that assault all five of the senses or less depending on how good of a health plan you've got.
I never watched Jackass when it was on television (is it still on?), so I had no interest in seeing it when it hit the big screen a few years ago. Now Jackass 2 is out, and the boys hit the red carpet the other night for the premiere. And Steve-O decided to turn the red carpet a little yellow while he was there.
Click this link to see Steve-O urinating on the red carpet. That's right, actually urinating. Reuters had the story, but they took down the pic that went with it. Luckily, Gawker has it. (Note: NSFW or anyplace else.)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' live blog: The top 10 take the stage
- 'Dancing with the Stars' live blog: The Season 16 finale performances
- Mia Maestro joins 'The Strain': FX nabs 'Twilight' co-star for Guillermo del Toro pilot
- Ang Lee drops out of FX drama pilot 'Tyrant' due to demanding schedule
- '666 Park Avenue' returning to ABC this summer with 'Zero Hour'
- More From Zap2it