Captain Jack: Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Spock!
The Doctor: Mr Spock?
Rose: What else was I gonna say? You don't have a name! Don't you ever get tired of The Doctor? Doctor Who?
The Doctor: Nine centuries, I'm coping.
If there is one word that describes this episode of Doctor Who it would be the word you see above. Oh, I could also use adjectives such as romantic, funny, mysterious and, um, blitzy. Yet, they would be secondary to creepy. Credit this to writer Steven Moffat and director James Hawes who used every trick in the Stephen King book of suspense to get that chill up your spine while The Doctor (Christopher Eccleston) investigated the mystery of a homeless child who really wasn't.
I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here. So, jump at the sound of the gong to find out what the episode was all about.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- NBC to re-air 'Sound of Music Live!,' won't change title to 'Sound of Music Taped!'
- 'The Voice's' Christina Aguilera on beating Blake Shelton to the finals: 'I kind of felt bad'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 6 finale - 'A Mother's Work': [SPOILER] dies and it isn't pretty
- 'Law & Order: SVU's' Capt. Cragen retires: 12 other great cop-show bosses (plus Jim Dangle)
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Miley Cyrus strikes again and she wasn't even there
- More From Zap2it
- Sons of Anarchy Post Mortem: Maggie Siff, Katey Sagal, Kurt Sutter on Deadly Finale, Plus Scoop on Season 7 —'Jax Is Completely Untethered'
- Sons of Anarchy Finale Recap: Kitchen Sunk
- Chicago Fire Fall Finale Recap: Watch Your Head
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Results Recap: Did the Right Three Singers Make the Finale?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More
- More From TVLine