Captain Jack: Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Spock!
The Doctor: Mr Spock?
Rose: What else was I gonna say? You don't have a name! Don't you ever get tired of The Doctor? Doctor Who?
The Doctor: Nine centuries, I'm coping.
If there is one word that describes this episode of Doctor Who it would be the word you see above. Oh, I could also use adjectives such as romantic, funny, mysterious and, um, blitzy. Yet, they would be secondary to creepy. Credit this to writer Steven Moffat and director James Hawes who used every trick in the Stephen King book of suspense to get that chill up your spine while The Doctor (Christopher Eccleston) investigated the mystery of a homeless child who really wasn't.
I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here. So, jump at the sound of the gong to find out what the episode was all about.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 8 Performance Rankings
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle and Alexis Team Up to Catch a Killer
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- 'The Originals' Recap: Dahlia Offers Klaus a Deal
- 'The Voice' Recap: Gwen, Usher and Cee Lo Return to Advise the Top 8
- More From BuddyTV
- Secret Celebrity Marriages Gallery
- Nicki Minaj Performed at a Bar Mitzvah for the Luckiest 13-Year-Old Boy in the World
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Week 7 Celebrates Music Through the Ages Before a Shocking Elimination
- Did 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Pressure Lead to Kim Richards' Breakdown?
- Best Moments from the Daytime Emmys
- More From ET