August 21, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 7:38PM
When NBC killed Adam Carolla's 'Top Gear' project, it seemed like a cursed project. It had a huge project that only an Iranian oil tycoon could cover and everyone loves the original BBC show so much that doing a remake of it almost feels like a sacrilege.
However, being a huge 'Top Gear' head myself, I was still willing to give it a chance and I'm still willing to give it a shot now that it may be on its way to The History Channel.
Network sources told the car blog Jalopnik that they have a 10 to 12 episode order for the show and are currently looking for hosts. Meanwhile, Carolla said on his car blog that he was being considered for three hosting jobs. If the mighty eyebrows took the front seat, would you watch it?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- SYTYCD Top 6 Recap: It's Gonna Be a Bride, Sunshiney Day [Updated]
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Louis' Power Play, Mike/Rachel's Future
- Castle's Derrick Storm Novels Being Developed Into New ABC Series
- The CW's iZombie Recasts Its Mother
- The Middle Braces for Richard Kind as Sue's Orthodontist
- More From TVLine