September 5, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 7:38PM
When NBC killed Adam Carolla's 'Top Gear' project, it seemed like a cursed project. It had a huge project that only an Iranian oil tycoon could cover and everyone loves the original BBC show so much that doing a remake of it almost feels like a sacrilege.
However, being a huge 'Top Gear' head myself, I was still willing to give it a chance and I'm still willing to give it a shot now that it may be on its way to The History Channel.
Network sources told the car blog Jalopnik that they have a 10 to 12 episode order for the show and are currently looking for hosts. Meanwhile, Carolla said on his car blog that he was being considered for three hosting jobs. If the mighty eyebrows took the front seat, would you watch it?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from ?Big Brother 17? Week 10
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Nominees from the Top 6?
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Gunn and Heid'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' First Impressions: Who Will Win Season 21?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Cast: 'UnREAL' Star and More New Faces
- More From BuddyTV
- TNT to Release Public Morals' Entire First Season for Labor Day Weekend
- Arrow Season 4 Trailer Has Domestic Olicity, Damien Darhk, Constantine, Sara, Costume Changes and More
- Ratings: Mistresses Finale and Dome Hit Series Lows, Rookie Blue Rises
- TVLine Items: Castle Meets The O.C., Rob Riggle Gets Fresh and More
- Nashville's Chaley Rose to Return
- More From TVLine
- Bindi Irwin Reveals Her Biggest 'Dancing With the Stars' Challenge – and It'll Make You Love Her More
- Tyler Perry Honors the Life of Bobbi Kristina Brown With Heartfelt Tribute Video
- The Sexiest Summer Bikini Bodies of 2015
- The 'Dash Dolls' Reveal What It's Really Like to Have Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian as Bosses!
- Mini-Darth Vader From Super Bowl Ad Gets Pacemaker Generator at 10 Years Old
- More From ET