October 7, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 7:38PM
When NBC killed Adam Carolla's 'Top Gear' project, it seemed like a cursed project. It had a huge project that only an Iranian oil tycoon could cover and everyone loves the original BBC show so much that doing a remake of it almost feels like a sacrilege.
However, being a huge 'Top Gear' head myself, I was still willing to give it a chance and I'm still willing to give it a shot now that it may be on its way to The History Channel.
Network sources told the car blog Jalopnik that they have a 10 to 12 episode order for the show and are currently looking for hosts. Meanwhile, Carolla said on his car blog that he was being considered for three hosting jobs. If the mighty eyebrows took the front seat, would you watch it?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Bastard Executioner' Recap: Can Lady Love Prove She's Pregnant?
- 'Scream Queens' Recap: Who is the Hag of Shady Lane?
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'iZombie' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Major and Blaine Wrestle with the Zombie Cure's Side Effects
- More From BuddyTV
- Watch Hannibal Buress's Unaired Pilot for This Absurdly Hilarious, Self-Explanatory Reality-ish Show Called Unemployable
- It's Official: Taylor Swift Unsurprisingly Has the Most Popular Instagram Account
- Paul McCartney Unveiled New Michael Jackson Vocals With This 'Say, Say, Say' Video, Remix
- More from Vulture
- Shania Twain Cancels Concerts Due to Illness
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares All in Artistic, NSFW Photoshoot
- Kate Hudson Shows Off Her Enviable Abs
- Jay Leno Tags in for Jimmy Fallon During 'Tonight Show' Monologue
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals the Real Reason Loki Wasn't in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- More From ET