by Danny Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 7:38PM
When NBC killed Adam Carolla's 'Top Gear' project, it seemed like a cursed project. It had a huge project that only an Iranian oil tycoon could cover and everyone loves the original BBC show so much that doing a remake of it almost feels like a sacrilege.
However, being a huge 'Top Gear' head myself, I was still willing to give it a chance and I'm still willing to give it a shot now that it may be on its way to The History Channel.
Network sources told the car blog Jalopnik that they have a 10 to 12 episode order for the show and are currently looking for hosts. Meanwhile, Carolla said on his car blog that he was being considered for three hosting jobs. If the mighty eyebrows took the front seat, would you watch it?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice': Tessanne Chin talks 'therapeutic' semi-finals performance, brunch at Adam Levine's house
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says Matt Smith is final Doctor, what about Peter Capaldi?
- 'WWE RAW' Dec. 9: Daniel Bryan dominates the Slammy Awards and the show
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Home Free, the first country a cappella group
- 'Sing-Off': Princeton Footnotes''I Knew You Were Trouble' not enough to save them
- More From Zap2it
- The Sing-Off Season 4 Premiere Recap: For Whom the A Capella Tolls
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Recap: Six Thousand Little Ichabods
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Performance Recap: Keep Calm and 'Carry On'
- Sleepy Hollow: More Corbin? Suspect Sin Eater? An Ichabbie Weekend? And More Burning Qs
- TVLine Items: Murphy Brown Reunion, Bonnie & Clyde Ratings, Sarah Palin's New Gig and More!
- More From TVLine