April 25, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 7:38PM
When NBC killed Adam Carolla's 'Top Gear' project, it seemed like a cursed project. It had a huge project that only an Iranian oil tycoon could cover and everyone loves the original BBC show so much that doing a remake of it almost feels like a sacrilege.
However, being a huge 'Top Gear' head myself, I was still willing to give it a chance and I'm still willing to give it a shot now that it may be on its way to The History Channel.
Network sources told the car blog Jalopnik that they have a 10 to 12 episode order for the show and are currently looking for hosts. Meanwhile, Carolla said on his car blog that he was being considered for three hosting jobs. If the mighty eyebrows took the front seat, would you watch it?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bruce Jenner's E! Docuseries About Transition Gets Summer Premiere Date
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer, 'I Am a Woman' in 20/20 Interview Special
- Disney Channel's Jessie Spinoff Gets Title, Premise, Cast Additions
- Grey's Anatomy's Latest Death: How Does It Rank Against Other TV Kills?
- Revenge: Will 'Star-Crossed' Emily and Jack End the Series Together?
- More From TVLine