[Warning: Spoiler alert.]
While the other doctors are occupied with their own endless melodramas (which includes tonight's crossover with 'Grey's Anatomy'), Dr. Pete Wilder (Tim Daly) has to deal with something a little more solid and tangible. Such as a gun being shoved in his face. Pete volunteers to help out at a friend's home medical clinic. But he is shocked to learn that his friend Gibby (James Remar) performs surgery out of the back room of his house. And when a teenage girl is shot, the situation gets even more tense.
The young woman has been shot three times, and is quickly bleeding to death. Her boyfriend Alex (Preston Flagg) stands nervously by her side as the doctors go to work. But the girl's life can't be saved in the tiny surgery clinic. Pete says that they have to call an ambulance ... and that's when the gun comes out.
The cast dug deep to answer your burning queries about which character is primed to be Doakes 2.0, if Trinity was Dexter's greatest foe and whether anyone is really safe from the mild-mannered blood splatter expert.
Want to interview a serial killer? Here's your chance!
For our Outside the Box interview series, we're gathering the men of 'Dexter' -- Michael C. Hall (the killer, Dexter Morgan, himself); Desmond Harrington (Joey Quinn); C.S. Lee (Vince Masuka); and James Remar (Harry Morgan) -- to answer questions posed by fans.
(S01E12) What an absolutely spectacular show. It's going to be a shame if Michael C. Hall doesn't get the Golden Globe because he certainly deserves it. It's funny because at the beginning of the season I said I was going to have a hard time picturing him as anything other than part of the Six Feet Under ensemble. Now that season one of Dexter has come and gone, I can't imagine how Hall ever played the role of David Fisher for five seasons because this is the show I associate him with. He owns this role.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET