February 28, 2015
by Tom Biro, posted Apr 10th 2006 1:04AM
(S06E05) Wow, Allegra is getting married? Where exactly did that come from? This was the first stretch of this season for me, as it just seemed to be kind of random, and perhaps somehow engineered by Johnny in an effort to get things done - yeah, I know ,that's a stretch, too. It looks like Rusty (Frankie Valli) isn't going to make it much longer - whether Tony gets involved or not. This show also brought to light some of the better quotes of the season so far, including a huge one from Tony himself, some silliness from Vito, and a comical interaction between Johnny and Tony while sitting with Johnny's elderly relatives at the wedding.
The pressure that Meadow is now being hit with from her father with regard to getting married and having children came out this week, something I'd been expecting. Tony is very much looking forward to being able to bounce his grandkids on his knee, and doesn't seem like he thinks he might make it that far along. Carmela has gone from looking rough with her husband in the hospital to flat out glowing this week. She's not only glowing at Tony, but seems more and more confident now that he's up and at 'em.
by Anna Johns, posted Mar 31st 2006 9:49AM
Tony Soprano's coma is not doing much for The Sopranos ratings so far this season. Even the long-awaited season premiere earlier this month couldn't stand up to ABC's Desperate Housewives. The first episode had everybody talking when Uncle Junior shot Tony. And, then the second two episodes had everybody snoozing (Tony, too) as the other mobsters tried to run the show without Tony. Thank goodness he's awake, eh?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- Pilot News: Lost Vet Terry O'Quinn to Lead ABC Legal Drama The Adversaries
- Cartoon Network's Adventure Time Being Developed into Feature Film
- Pilot Scoop: Scrubs' Sarah Chalke to Co-Star in Fox's 48 Hours 'Til Monday
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police — Read E! Network's Official Statement
- More From TVLine
- Found! Lupita Nyong'o's Stolen $150K Oscar Gown Returned to Scene of the Crime
- 'Looking' Cast Reveal Whether They Have More Sex Than Their Character
- Ronda Rousey On Her Big UFC Fight and Making 'Furious 7' With Paul Walker
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Super Skinny Selfie: 'People Love to Call Me the Fat One'
- NKOTB's Jonathan Knight on Being Outed and How 'The Amazing Race' Helped His Anxiety
- More From ET