July 2, 2015
by Tom Biro, posted Apr 10th 2006 1:04AM
(S06E05) Wow, Allegra is getting married? Where exactly did that come from? This was the first stretch of this season for me, as it just seemed to be kind of random, and perhaps somehow engineered by Johnny in an effort to get things done - yeah, I know ,that's a stretch, too. It looks like Rusty (Frankie Valli) isn't going to make it much longer - whether Tony gets involved or not. This show also brought to light some of the better quotes of the season so far, including a huge one from Tony himself, some silliness from Vito, and a comical interaction between Johnny and Tony while sitting with Johnny's elderly relatives at the wedding.
The pressure that Meadow is now being hit with from her father with regard to getting married and having children came out this week, something I'd been expecting. Tony is very much looking forward to being able to bounce his grandkids on his knee, and doesn't seem like he thinks he might make it that far along. Carmela has gone from looking rough with her husband in the hospital to flat out glowing this week. She's not only glowing at Tony, but seems more and more confident now that he's up and at 'em.
by Anna Johns, posted Mar 31st 2006 9:49AM
Tony Soprano's coma is not doing much for The Sopranos ratings so far this season. Even the long-awaited season premiere earlier this month couldn't stand up to ABC's Desperate Housewives. The first episode had everybody talking when Uncle Junior shot Tony. And, then the second two episodes had everybody snoozing (Tony, too) as the other mobsters tried to run the show without Tony. Thank goodness he's awake, eh?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Tut's Avan Jogia Talks Twisted Cliffhanger, Shares Pitch for Season 2
- Empire Signs Marisa Tomei to Play Lesbian Billionaire in Season 2
- TVLine Items: Donald Glover Pilot Adds to Cast, SOA Vet in The Way and More
- Fatal Attraction Event Series: 20 Actors Who'd Bring the Heat (and the Crazy) to Fox's Thriller Remake
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross
- More From TVLine
- Rumer Willis Shows Off Her Fit Body in Barely-There Bikini
- Demi Lovato Bares All in Bondage Bra and Daisy Dukes
- Refresh Your Summer Office Style Like Shay Mitchell & Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Victoria's Secret Model Stella Maxwell and It's Pretty Intense
- Shakira and America Ferrera Take Donald Trump to Task For 'Hateful and Racist' Remarks
- More From ET