October 24, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jun 27th 2007 9:02AM
OK folks, I'm a bit jetlaggy and all out of sorts, but this is the best I could pull together for you until I'm back on my game later today. As you know, I'm out in Vancouver at a "digital press tour" thrown by Sci Fi for several of its hits shows, including, of course, Battlestar Galactica. As part of the tour, we were all given DVDs of the interview panels we did for each of the shows (Eureka, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica).
I'd like to thank the folks of Sci Fi and of course the guys from Battlestar who took the time to come sit with us for an hour.
Part one of the panel is after the jump. I'll have the second part ready later today. Enjoy!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 21 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'Black Hole Sun'
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Top Looks of 'Finale, Part 2'
- 'Supernatural': Who Would Win a Soulless Sam vs. Demon Dean Battle? Jared Padalecki Weighs in!
- More From BuddyTV
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti to Lead Showtime Drama Pilot Billions
- Scorpion Sneak Peek: NCIS: LA's Hetty Helps Walter's Team Clean Up Nice
- TVLine Items: Jim Parsons Voicing Elf, Haven's WWE Reunion and More
- More From TVLine
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- 4 Tips for Posing Nearly Nude from 'America's Next Top Model'
- Secrets from the Stylist: Go Inside the ‘2 Broke Girls' Costume Closet
- More From ET