As season 3 begins, Cal has just severed ties with the FBI, but that doesn't mean he's not working. While at the bank, he notices another guy is casing the joint. Cal pretends he's a disgruntled ex-bank employee seeking some revenge. They let him in on the action.
Just before the break-in, he's told, "No distractions, no histrionics ... Me and the others will control the situation while you open the safe. We're in, we're out," says the criminal ("Marlo" from 'The Wire'). But things don't go according to plan -- not that plan, anyway.
'Smallville' and 'Dukes of Hazzard' veteran John Schneider is heading to Wisteria Lane to play the father of Brian Austin Green's character, Keith, on 'Desperate Housewives.' 'Smallville' fans will know Green as the villainous Metallo.
According to The Ausiello Files, Schneider will appear in multiple episodes of the primetime ABC soap beginning with season 7's seventh episode.
Schneider recently popped up on TV Land's 'Hot in Cleveland' and 'Leverage.' He's returning to 'Smallville' for its final season in the show's season premiere, which is titled 'Lazarus.' Green, the former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star, appeared on three episodes of 'Smallville' last season.
In other casting news ...
Yep, it's true. The cast of 'The Wire' is reuniting in New York for 'The Wire: Paintball Edition' for actor Jamie Hector's (Marlo on the acclaimed series) non-profit youth organization Moving Mountains.
The tournament will pit cast members against each other as The Streets Vs. The Law. Players include but are not limited to Michael K. Williams (Omar), Sonja Sohn (Kima), Felicia Pearson (Snoop), Anwan Glover (Slim Charles).
(S02E07) "Yeah, I know." - A Texan diplomat after being shown the bomb.
Since Mayor Douchebag has been gone for so long, I was finally able to be glad to see him. I have been curious what's been going on in the "capital." and seeing those buildings told me more than I wanted to know.
I can't believe the Rangers were still in hiding. I understand that they all have targets on their backs but it should be clear to anyone that their only choice is to fight back. If the military is going to make a big push to take over the town, I don't see how they have an option.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grimm': 17 Nasty Surprises from 'The Stories We Tell Our Young'
- The Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Spark in the Park'
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'NCIS' Season 11 Episode Photos
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 Photos: Mike Peterson Returns to Fight Against Centipede
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Once Upon a Time': [SPOILER] dies as Peter Pan forms 'The New Neverland'
- MTV cancels 'Teen Mom 3,' Briana Dejesus, Alex Sekella, and Katie Yeager reveal on Twitter
- 'Sherlock' Season 3: Watch the first full trailer and see the GIFs
- 'The Mentalist's' Robin Tunney on the Red John reveal: 'It's time'
- 'Holidaze's' Jennie Garth: 'There's a few twists'
- More From Zap2it
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Masters of Sex, HIMYM, Scandal, Tomorrow People & More
- Paul Rudd Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More
- Reality Check: Breaking Down The Voice's Final 5! Plus: Alex & Sierra's X Factor Supremacy
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Walking Dead, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy and More
- More From TVLine