As season 3 begins, Cal has just severed ties with the FBI, but that doesn't mean he's not working. While at the bank, he notices another guy is casing the joint. Cal pretends he's a disgruntled ex-bank employee seeking some revenge. They let him in on the action.
Just before the break-in, he's told, "No distractions, no histrionics ... Me and the others will control the situation while you open the safe. We're in, we're out," says the criminal ("Marlo" from 'The Wire'). But things don't go according to plan -- not that plan, anyway.
'Smallville' and 'Dukes of Hazzard' veteran John Schneider is heading to Wisteria Lane to play the father of Brian Austin Green's character, Keith, on 'Desperate Housewives.' 'Smallville' fans will know Green as the villainous Metallo.
According to The Ausiello Files, Schneider will appear in multiple episodes of the primetime ABC soap beginning with season 7's seventh episode.
Schneider recently popped up on TV Land's 'Hot in Cleveland' and 'Leverage.' He's returning to 'Smallville' for its final season in the show's season premiere, which is titled 'Lazarus.' Green, the former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star, appeared on three episodes of 'Smallville' last season.
In other casting news ...
Yep, it's true. The cast of 'The Wire' is reuniting in New York for 'The Wire: Paintball Edition' for actor Jamie Hector's (Marlo on the acclaimed series) non-profit youth organization Moving Mountains.
The tournament will pit cast members against each other as The Streets Vs. The Law. Players include but are not limited to Michael K. Williams (Omar), Sonja Sohn (Kima), Felicia Pearson (Snoop), Anwan Glover (Slim Charles).
(S02E07) "Yeah, I know." - A Texan diplomat after being shown the bomb.
Since Mayor Douchebag has been gone for so long, I was finally able to be glad to see him. I have been curious what's been going on in the "capital." and seeing those buildings told me more than I wanted to know.
I can't believe the Rangers were still in hiding. I understand that they all have targets on their backs but it should be clear to anyone that their only choice is to fight back. If the military is going to make a big push to take over the town, I don't see how they have an option.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Quest' Premiere Episode Photos
- The Final Rose: Josh and Andi's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Who Will Be the Next Bachelor?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Casts 'Frozen' Characters Prince Hans and Pabbie the Troll King
- More From BuddyTV
- The Originals' Claire Holt Joins NBC Drama Aquarius as Series Regular
- TV Land Cancels Kirstie Alley Sitcom Kirstie After One Season
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2 Poster Promises Same Shift on a Different Day — Plus: An 'Artsy' Photo Shoot Video
- Will iZombie 'Out-Gore' Walking Dead? Is Veronica Mars Crossover Inevitable?
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams on Lady Stoneheart, 'Snobby' Book Readers and Her New Movie Heatstroke
- More From TVLine
- Chris Pratt Adorably Surprises Kids at a 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Sarah Drew is Pregnant
- Rob Lowe for Shark Week—This is the Most Badass Video You'll See All Day!
- Watch Out New York – There's a Sharknado Coming!
- Elizabeth Banks Doesn't Want You to Be Ashamed of Sex
- More From ET