As season 3 begins, Cal has just severed ties with the FBI, but that doesn't mean he's not working. While at the bank, he notices another guy is casing the joint. Cal pretends he's a disgruntled ex-bank employee seeking some revenge. They let him in on the action.
Just before the break-in, he's told, "No distractions, no histrionics ... Me and the others will control the situation while you open the safe. We're in, we're out," says the criminal ("Marlo" from 'The Wire'). But things don't go according to plan -- not that plan, anyway.
'Smallville' and 'Dukes of Hazzard' veteran John Schneider is heading to Wisteria Lane to play the father of Brian Austin Green's character, Keith, on 'Desperate Housewives.' 'Smallville' fans will know Green as the villainous Metallo.
According to The Ausiello Files, Schneider will appear in multiple episodes of the primetime ABC soap beginning with season 7's seventh episode.
Schneider recently popped up on TV Land's 'Hot in Cleveland' and 'Leverage.' He's returning to 'Smallville' for its final season in the show's season premiere, which is titled 'Lazarus.' Green, the former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star, appeared on three episodes of 'Smallville' last season.
In other casting news ...
Yep, it's true. The cast of 'The Wire' is reuniting in New York for 'The Wire: Paintball Edition' for actor Jamie Hector's (Marlo on the acclaimed series) non-profit youth organization Moving Mountains.
The tournament will pit cast members against each other as The Streets Vs. The Law. Players include but are not limited to Michael K. Williams (Omar), Sonja Sohn (Kima), Felicia Pearson (Snoop), Anwan Glover (Slim Charles).
(S02E07) "Yeah, I know." - A Texan diplomat after being shown the bomb.
Since Mayor Douchebag has been gone for so long, I was finally able to be glad to see him. I have been curious what's been going on in the "capital." and seeing those buildings told me more than I wanted to know.
I can't believe the Rangers were still in hiding. I understand that they all have targets on their backs but it should be clear to anyone that their only choice is to fight back. If the military is going to make a big push to take over the town, I don't see how they have an option.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Secrets and Lies' Exclusive Interview: KaDee Strickland Teases Coming 'Threat, Urgency and Danger'
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- More From BuddyTV
- Quotes of the Week From The Royals, DWTS, Undateable and More
- Dwayne Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015 Winners: Modern Family, Austin & Ally and More
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More
- More From TVLine
- Dwayne Johnson Hulks Out as President 'The Rock' Obama on 'SNL'
- Meghan Trainor on 'Dear Future Husband' Video: 'I Don't Think It's Sexist'
- Is There a New Woman in Nick Cannon's Life?
- 5 Seconds of Summer Sympathizes With One Direction After Zayn Malik's Departure
- Cody Simpson Responds to Gigi Hadid Cocaine Scandal: 'She Would Never Do Anything Like That'
- More From ET