- On the cover: four covers, actually, featuring TV's Sexiest Men: Wentworth Miller, Isaiah Washington, Daniel Dae Kim, and Ricardo Chavira. Other guys inside include Jamie Bamber, David Boreanez, and Jensen Ackles. What, no Jorge Garcia? No Allen Colmes?
- Matt Roush loves Robert Duvall's new western, Broken Trail.
- Will Rob Morrow get an Emmy nomination for Numb3rs?
- In the print edition: a Q and A with supermodel/host Janice Dickinson; a profile of Robert Duvall; a summer guide to investigating the HansoFoundation.org site; and can the Dog Whisperer work on humans?
I always have mixed feelings about the Top Model premiere. While I always look forward to a new season of Top Model, the premiere feels too long. Two hours? I think that if they wanted to trim the fat a bit, they could seriously get it down to a hour and a half...at least. In fact, they should just get rid of that first hour all together. I don't care about the girls who get cut before making it to the house. I always think I care about them, but as soon as they are cut, I forget they exist.
Speaking of the house...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' Episode 10.2 Photos: Another Lead in the Search for Booth's Enemy
- 'The Originals' Season 2 Premiere Photos
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who is Disqualified for Attacking Adam?
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Photos: Where Is Richard Castle?
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 12 Photo Booth Gallery
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Honey, We Shrunk the Dome
- Cougar Town Final Season Twist: [Spoiler] to Exit Early
- DWTS Season 19 Premiere Recap: Who Rocked? Who's at Risk?
- The Flash Enlists Barry Allen's Original Love Interest as STAR Labs Rival
- Castle Season 7 Photos: Beckett & Co. Are Gunning for Answers
- More From TVLine