- On the cover: four covers, actually, featuring TV's Sexiest Men: Wentworth Miller, Isaiah Washington, Daniel Dae Kim, and Ricardo Chavira. Other guys inside include Jamie Bamber, David Boreanez, and Jensen Ackles. What, no Jorge Garcia? No Allen Colmes?
- Matt Roush loves Robert Duvall's new western, Broken Trail.
- Will Rob Morrow get an Emmy nomination for Numb3rs?
- In the print edition: a Q and A with supermodel/host Janice Dickinson; a profile of Robert Duvall; a summer guide to investigating the HansoFoundation.org site; and can the Dog Whisperer work on humans?
I always have mixed feelings about the Top Model premiere. While I always look forward to a new season of Top Model, the premiere feels too long. Two hours? I think that if they wanted to trim the fat a bit, they could seriously get it down to a hour and a half...at least. In fact, they should just get rid of that first hour all together. I don't care about the girls who get cut before making it to the house. I always think I care about them, but as soon as they are cut, I forget they exist.
Speaking of the house...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine