February 27, 2015
january 30 2008
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 30th 2008 5:02PM
Here's who's on the late night shows tonight.
- Charlie Rose: Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson, Jonathan Alter, and Joe Klein
- The Daily Show: TBA
- The Colbert Report: TBA
- The Late Show with David Letterman: Dr. Phil, Lena Headey, and Gary Allan
- Jay Leno: TBA
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Audrina Patridge
- Tavis Smiley: Jeffrey Tambor, Mona Sutphen, and Nina Hachigian
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien: TBA
- The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson: Jessica Alba, Adam Arkin, and Ryan Sickler
- Last Call with Carson Daly: Niki Taylor and Quincy Coleman (repeat)
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 30th 2008 4:05PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Wife Swap, followed by a repeat of the season finale of Lost, with new on-screen info.
- FOX has a new American Idol at 8, then a new Moment of Truth.
- The CW has a new Crowned at 8.
- There's a new America's Ballroom Challenge at 8 on PBS.
- CNN has a Republican Presidential Debate at 8.
- Also at 8: G4 has a new X-Play.
- At 9, Sci-Fi has a new Ghost Hunters International.
- At 9:30, Food Network has a new Good Eats.
- HBO has a new In Treatment at 9:30, then a new Inside the NFL.
- At 10, NBC has a new Law and Order.
- TBS has two new episodes of Tyler Perry's House of Payne at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 12 Girls Performance Rankings
- 'Agent Carter': What Have We Learned from the First Female Superhero Show?
- 'Kardashians' Family Secures $100 Million Deal with E!
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.17 Photos: Caroline's Got a Gun
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Season Finale Recap: Lila's Killer is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Will Forte Gives Seth Meyers the Best Wedding Toast of All Time
- Eddie Redmayne Channels Transgender Pioneer Lili Elbe for New Film
- Zedd Met Selena Gomez Because 'He Had to Pee'
- Are Alan Cumming's ‘Celibacy Challenge' Undies Too Risqué for Instagram?
- Kanye West Tweets Out Apologies to Beck and Bruno Mars
- More From ET