See that Bart Simpson puppet on the right? I want it. I mean, I really want it. Unfortunately, it belongs to Nancy Cartwright, the voice of Bart Simpson, so I'll have to use all my ninja cunning to sneak into her home and steal it from her.
The puppet is the creation of Jarrod Boutcher, who makes both replicas and original puppets, though he doesn't sell the replicas. Usually when you see "replicas" of the Muppets, they're not that good, but damn, Boutcher's puppets all pretty much look exactly like the real thing. I would kill for that Oscar the Grouch. Seriously, I would end another person's life for it. I know that's not really the "Sesame Street way" but where else are you going to find something that cool?
Even though you can't purchase any of his replicas, Boutcher does create original, custom-made puppets for a price. If someone from the Muppets is reading this: get this kid a job, already.
[via Jeff Pidgeon]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Tut's Avan Jogia Talks Twisted Cliffhanger, Shares Pitch for Season 2
- Empire Signs Marisa Tomei to Play Lesbian Billionaire in Season 2
- TVLine Items: Donald Glover Pilot Adds to Cast, SOA Vet in The Way and More
- Fatal Attraction Event Series: 20 Actors Who'd Bring the Heat (and the Crazy) to Fox's Thriller Remake
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross
- More From TVLine
- Demi Lovato Bares All in Bondage Bra and Daisy Dukes
- Refresh Your Summer Office Style Like Shay Mitchell & Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Victoria's Secret Model Stella Maxwell and It's Pretty Intense
- Shakira and America Ferrera Take Donald Trump to Task For 'Hateful and Racist' Remarks
- Marisa Tomei Is Joining Season 2 of 'Empire' and We Can't Wait for Her Face-Off With Cookie!
- More From ET