December 22, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Jul 7th 2006 10:07AM
The premise: In Showtime's new drama, Tommy Caffee (Jason Clarke) is a dedicated politician residing in Providence, Rhode Island. His brother, Michael Caffee (Jason Isaacs), is a gangster who returns to the neighborhood to regain control of the area's shady activities. Tension rises in the neighborhood as the two worlds (and brothers) collide.
My thoughts: First off, allow me to applaud both Clarke and Isaacs for doing such fantastic jobs with their accents. I always knew Isaacs was English (heh, he plays Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter films), but I was surprised to learn that Clarke isn't American, but Australian. Excellent work. They're close to giving Hugh Laurie (House) a run for his money.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 16 Amazing Christmas Episodes You Can Watch Right Now
- Why Everyone Needs to Watch HBO's 'The Wire'
- 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules and Other Stars from the Franchise to Grace Rose Parade
- 'Kardashians' Star Khloe Kardashian Denies She Kicked Out Her Brother Rob Out of Her House
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time Casts Originals Baddie as Aurora's Father
- TVLine Mixtape, Joe Cocker Edition: Songs From Wonder Years, ER and More
- TVLine Items: George Clooney's Full Downton Spoof, Gabba Guests & More
- Mike Colter to Play Marvel Hero Luke Cage in Netflix's Jessica Jones Series
- Sleepy Hollow Photos: Ichabod's Date, Michelle Trachtenberg's Arrival & More
- More From TVLine
- Adele Apologizes for Missing Elton John's Wedding in Classy Note
- Music's 3 Biggest Breakthrough Artists of 2014
- Lupita Nyong'o Pens Heartfelt Poem About Her Awesome Year
- Cody Simpson Defends Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Kendall Jenner, Teases New Music (EXCLUSIVE)
- How Hollywood Played a Part in Real-Life 'Selma' March
- More From ET