"He's everybody's favorite Ninja Turtle," Astin told Entertainment Weekly. "Raphael's the coolest, no question about it. Ask anybody."
The new cartoon series will debut on Nickelodeon during fall 2012, but fans will be able to get a sneak peek at the series at this year's San Diego Comic Con.
In other TV news ...
"Here I am giving him tips on what kind of crunches to do, just my training regimen and just sort of what goes into it, how to get that rock solid, distended tummy," Biggs said of the photo, which shows him displaying a potbelly while Sorrentino flashes his famously-sculpted abs.
"She wrote something like, 'Chapter One, Jason Biggs sits on a tiger-skin rug wearing nothing but a yarmulke," he said, "which actually is pretty funny." Biggs then picked up the action, having his faithful steed accidentally kick Montag in the chest and then coming to her aid.
It was all a joke until husband Spencer Pratt got wind of it and told Biggs to stay away from his woman. "I'm like, no, I won't stay away from your woman," he said. Spencer's capacity for sarcasm probably isn't much higher than Heidi's, so it probably won't end there.
On the big day, she told them, "I can't make it to Hollywood, but if you want to come meet me at the FedEx Kinko's off the 101 freeway in Calabasas, I can totally marry you there." That sounded like a great idea.
They drove out and stood in the parking lot. "There's cars whizzing by on the 101 freeway, there's a Taco Bell drive-thru, kids skateboarding, we're holding our dog ... The witness is really not looking at us. We cried. And it was the most special thing ever," said Biggs. However serious it was to them, our guess is they needed the ceremony at City Hall to make it legally legit.
"It was laced with sarcasm, believe me," explained the 'Mad Love' star. "I was really kind of, I guess, making fun of her." The host's reply was likewise laced with sarcasm: "Why would you do that? She's so wonderful."
Biggs went on to describe writing 140-character "chapters" of the novel over Twitter. "It's very exciting for me, and it bodes well for my career, I'm sure."
More casting news after the jump.
Now it looks like he might be headed back to TV with a CBS comedy about a family that "loves too much." He's in final negotiations to headline the as-yet-untitled project, which has received a pilot commitment and an order for six additional scripts.
The show revolves around adult siblings and their parents, all of whom are over-involved in each others' lives.
Out of the dozens and dozens of shows that go to pilot every season, we only see a handful. Some of them vanish forever and some might end up online in one way or another.
Below is a list of ten shows that didn't make the fall schedule on the networks this year. Some of them might show up midseason, but most won't. And just for a little added fun, I've included three shows that are completely made up. Can you tell which ones they are? I'll answer in the comments later tonight (and don't go looking online for the answer; that's no fun). The shows are listed after the jump. Some of them sound crazy, but hey, if you told me two years ago that those Geico cavemen commercials would be a series...
The script for the new CBS comedy pilot I'm in Hell found its way onto this thread on A Special Thing dot com, and I decided to take a gander.
As mentioned before, the series focuses on an affluent jerk played by Jason Biggs who dies in a car crash and is sent to Hell on Earth (which to him is Akron, OH). The series also stars David Cross as the devil who makes sure Biggs' life is sufficiently cruddy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'True Detective' Recap: Is Velcoro Alive or Dead?
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: 2 Female HoHs and 2 Female Targets
- The 3 Biggest Differences Between 'True Detective' Season 1 and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Where Does Everyone Stand in Week 2?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 1
- More From BuddyTV
- Penny Dreadful Season Finale Recap: Blood, Threat and Tears
- Food Network Star Recap: A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
- True Detective Recap: Faking It
- Fall TV: Good Wife vs. Don Johnson, and Sunday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Quotes of the Week From Teen Wolf, Complications, Rookie Blue and More!
- More From TVLine
- Demi Lovato Falls Hard During Pool Party Performance
- U.S. Women's National Soccer Team Wins Record-Setting Third World Cup, America Rejoices!
- Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis Wed in Secret Ceremony!
- Bobby Brown Performs In Atlanta But Doesn't Mention Bobbi Kristina Onstage
- George & Amal Clooney Celebrate Fourth of July in Lake Como with Julia Roberts
- More From ET