May 22, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Nov 3rd 2009 10:05AM
I remember watching Boomtown for the first time. I remember where I was, and at what point in our lives it was on the air. Now, I watch a lot of television and have seen and forgotten more shows than most people would ever even want to be aware of. But Boomtown had that much of an impact on me.
Oh, I'm a sucker for a unique premise or take on familiar territory. I first tuned in to 24 because it took place in "real time," and I just had to see how that would work. I tuned into Boomtown because it promised me a look at crime from every possible perspective. How, I wondered, is that possible? And yet it brilliantly, beautifully and all too briefly was.
by Jen Creer, posted May 7th 2007 12:58AM
(S03E21) I never thought I would say this, but I can't wait to find out what happens in the next few episodes. I still miss Bree and Orson, but the storylines are fantastic right now! And I like the stronger role they have moved Edie into while Bree is gone. I hope Edie doesn't get moved to the backseat once Bree returns.
by Brett Love, posted Nov 10th 2006 7:30AM
(S02E07) I have to say, I have been looking forward to this episode all week. I'm the kind of TV nut that loves seeing the actors from shows, or movies, that I like show up in other things. So, when I saw Jason Gedrick (Murder One) and Linda Blair (The Exorcist) in the preview, I couldn't wait. And if that wasn't enough, did everyone recognize Karen? That was Keegan Connor Tracy. You might remember her as Diane on Jake 2.0, but I hope you remember her from one of my most favorite shows, Beggars and Choosers, where she played Audrey Malone. Can they just release that DVD already? But I'm getting sidetracked on a TV geek tangent, let's get back to the show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- More From BuddyTV
- Taylor Swift's BFF Karlie Kloss Wants a 'Bad Blood' Movie
- Watch O.J. Simpson's Bronco Ride Again! Behind the Scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Khloe Kardashian's Waist Training Is Working Out
- Amy Poehler and Bradley Cooper Get Back into Character for the ‘WHAS' Series
- The Ladies' Most Flawless Looks From Cannes Red Carpet
- More From ET