"He came on and I was like, Oh now I'd like to--" she admitted.
When she did get the opportunity to talk to him, Grohl asked about the outfit she was wearing, and Colonna found herself so unable to speak, her friend Jen Kirkman had to jump in and save her. "Yeah, flip-flops," she finally got out ... which totally saved the moment, I'm sure.
In fact, Handler wants to help out everyone on her team, which is why she saw a golden opportunity when she found out comedienne Jen Kirman was freshly single. A match made in--
Actually, it was just her way of giving the pair of them a little grief after Chuy flirted with Kirkman when he found out she was single.
The conversations were so juvenile and ridiculous, though, that Handler couldn't keep a straight face through hardly any of them, cracking up over and over again. "What's up baby?" followed by "Whoa, looks like I am?" That is pretty lame.
But her favorite bit came with something Weiner wrote to Weiss. As Handler read it, "He wrote, your 'p' still tight for me, and she wrote 'yeah'." Handler then looked up. "That is so stupid."
The Sound of Young America, a public radio show and podcast about cool pop culture stuffs, will be taping live this Saturday in Santa Monica, California.
Why should I care about that?, you might ask.
Well ,if you're a fan of Veronica Mars, creator Rob Thomas will be there to chat with SOYA host Jesse Thorn, and tickets only cost ten bucks. Is ten bucks too much to pay to see Thomas, someone who provided you with hours of free entertainment? No, you cheap bastard, it isn't.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 13.5 Photos: Abby Becomes a Hostage When She Leaves Her Lab
- 'Fargo' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Murder in a Small Town (Again)
- 'Castle' Recap: Beckett Gets Closer to the Truth
- 'Blindspot' Recap: Jane's New Identity is Called into Question
- 'Minority Report' Recap: Dash Finds Love in All the Wrong Places
- More From BuddyTV
- Jennifer Lawrence Breaks Silence About Making Less Than Male Co-Stars in 'American Hustle'
- Star Sightings October 2015
- Nick Carter Says Backstreet Boys-Spice Girls Tour Could Happen With Support From Fans
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson Gets Candid About Split From Brooks Ayers
- Tom Bergeron Pays an Emotional Tribute to His Late Father on 'DWTS'
- More From ET