"He came on and I was like, Oh now I'd like to--" she admitted.
When she did get the opportunity to talk to him, Grohl asked about the outfit she was wearing, and Colonna found herself so unable to speak, her friend Jen Kirkman had to jump in and save her. "Yeah, flip-flops," she finally got out ... which totally saved the moment, I'm sure.
In fact, Handler wants to help out everyone on her team, which is why she saw a golden opportunity when she found out comedienne Jen Kirman was freshly single. A match made in--
Actually, it was just her way of giving the pair of them a little grief after Chuy flirted with Kirkman when he found out she was single.
The conversations were so juvenile and ridiculous, though, that Handler couldn't keep a straight face through hardly any of them, cracking up over and over again. "What's up baby?" followed by "Whoa, looks like I am?" That is pretty lame.
But her favorite bit came with something Weiner wrote to Weiss. As Handler read it, "He wrote, your 'p' still tight for me, and she wrote 'yeah'." Handler then looked up. "That is so stupid."
The Sound of Young America, a public radio show and podcast about cool pop culture stuffs, will be taping live this Saturday in Santa Monica, California.
Why should I care about that?, you might ask.
Well ,if you're a fan of Veronica Mars, creator Rob Thomas will be there to chat with SOYA host Jesse Thorn, and tickets only cost ten bucks. Is ten bucks too much to pay to see Thomas, someone who provided you with hours of free entertainment? No, you cheap bastard, it isn't.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- 'Supernatural' Recap: The Truth About Rowena is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Dancing With the Stars Recap: Did the Right Couple Win? Plus: Top 5 Moments and Season 19 Finale Pics!
- Faking It Finale: EP Explains Karma's Dream, Liam's Sacrifice and More
- Mindy Project Recap: How Ma Got Her Groove Back
- Degrassi Surprise: Spinner Returns — and He's Still Working at the Dot!
- Awkward's Ashley Rickards Talks Jenna's Choice, Lacey's Surprise and More Season 4 Finale Twists
- More From TVLine
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 19 Winner: Who Took Home the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Paul Rudd's College Yearbook Photo Will Blow Your Mind
- 9 Reasons Mariah Carey's ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You' Is the Best Holiday Song of All Time
- Rihanna Teases New Song From Upcoming Eighth Album
- Could Your Kid Be a Star? ET Goes Inside An LA Acting School For Kids
- More From ET