"He came on and I was like, Oh now I'd like to--" she admitted.
When she did get the opportunity to talk to him, Grohl asked about the outfit she was wearing, and Colonna found herself so unable to speak, her friend Jen Kirkman had to jump in and save her. "Yeah, flip-flops," she finally got out ... which totally saved the moment, I'm sure.
In fact, Handler wants to help out everyone on her team, which is why she saw a golden opportunity when she found out comedienne Jen Kirman was freshly single. A match made in--
Actually, it was just her way of giving the pair of them a little grief after Chuy flirted with Kirkman when he found out she was single.
The conversations were so juvenile and ridiculous, though, that Handler couldn't keep a straight face through hardly any of them, cracking up over and over again. "What's up baby?" followed by "Whoa, looks like I am?" That is pretty lame.
But her favorite bit came with something Weiner wrote to Weiss. As Handler read it, "He wrote, your 'p' still tight for me, and she wrote 'yeah'." Handler then looked up. "That is so stupid."
The Sound of Young America, a public radio show and podcast about cool pop culture stuffs, will be taping live this Saturday in Santa Monica, California.
Why should I care about that?, you might ask.
Well ,if you're a fan of Veronica Mars, creator Rob Thomas will be there to chat with SOYA host Jesse Thorn, and tickets only cost ten bucks. Is ten bucks too much to pay to see Thomas, someone who provided you with hours of free entertainment? No, you cheap bastard, it isn't.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Postmortem: Co-Creators on [Spoiler's] Death, Team Hendrix's 'Suburban Madness' and More
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Everyone Wants the Original Samples
- '20/20' Highlights from the Bruce Jenner Interview
- 'Revenge': Victoria Grayson's 10 Fiercest Moments
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Hot Tubs and Missing Shoes Confuse the Teams in Amsterdam
- More From BuddyTV
- Cecily Strong's Best Zingers From the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Orphan Black Recap: Broken Boys
- Outlander Recap: Homecoming Sting
- NCIS: Los Angeles Sneak Peek: Deeks and Kensi Are Mistaken for [Spoiler]
- Revenge Goes Pink, The Goldbergs Find 'Somebody to Love' and More TV Tunes
- More From TVLine
- Bruce Jenner's Family Show Their Support on Social Media
- Star Sightings April 2015
- Internal Investigation Into Brian Williams Finds At Least 11 More Reporting 'Embellishments'
- Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Mess Around on 'Scream Queens' Set
- EXCLUSIVE: Bruce Jenner's Second Wife Linda Thompson Commends ABC Interview
- More From ET