He revealed that he knew Michael's father. In fact, he described Frank as "such a great tap for information."
Unfortunately, "He started snooping in places that he shouldn't, and a heart attack had to be arranged," Anson explained calmly. "All those years, how many times did you wish he were dead? We did it for you. You're welcome, Michael." You've got to love a good villain!
'General Hospital' Star Joins 'Days of Our Lives,' 'The Finder' Adds 2 Actresses & More Casting News
According to Entertainment Weekly, Brown will play Madison James, a CEO who starts mentoring Alison Sweeney's character, Sami. Look for the character to latch on to Brady (Eric Martsolf) and take on Kate (Lauren Koslow).
"'I'm excited to join such a talented cast to portray such a strong yet feminine character that will inspire our female viewers," Brown said in a statement.
Look for Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn to return to 'Days' in September.
In other casting news ...
Here are three more. Let's see how I do in another four years.
1. 'Spy Game.' A goofy but well-crafted action show that ran for about a dozen episodes on ABC in 1997. It starred Allison Smith ('Kate & Allie' and 'The West Wing') and Linden Ashby ('Melrose Place' and 'Mortal Kombat') as a spy team battling bad guys. It never took itself seriously and was often ridiculous, but always fun.
(S03E05) Methuselah Honeysuckle and Old Scratch Johnson -- The names Henry Spencer gave Gus and himself while Shawn was introducing them at the DA's office.
Ready for this? We are nearly three-quarters of way through the first half of the third season of Psych. After this week's episode there are only two more left until the season takes a break. Other than the annual holiday special that will air in December the next time we will see Shawn and Gus after the first week of September will be the middle of January. So, enjoy while you can.
Well, I kept wishing for an episode where Henry and Shawn would truly work together on a case. And, I got my wish this week. Not only did they work on a case together, but it was Henry's biggest case while he was still on the police force. So, there was really pressure on both the younger and older Spencer men to solve the case. Of course, this led to some tension between the two.
(S04E12) "What's the tragic part... beside the music?" - Shirley Schmidt
My first reaction to the opening scene this week was one of amazement. First of all, who was it that decided Missy was the character everyone was dying to see again? I disliked the character the first time and, now that she is sans Selleck, I despise her. Furthermore, what person in their right mind is supposed to feel sympathy for a confessed semen thief who is so mentally unbalanced that she borders on dangerous? By the way, it takes a special kind of actor to pull off the racist comments without being completely offensive. Meredith Patterson is not that actor. Nice voice, though.
And then there are the shows that not many people talk about. The shows that are the hidden gems. Shows that if people do talk about them, they shrug them off as short-lived or unmemorable (they must be unmemorable, because they didn't last long, right?). Something So Right, which ran on NBC in the mid 90s, is an example of a very underrated sitcom that everyone ignores for some reason. Not sure why, because it was a damn good comedy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.18 Photos: Charlie Finds the Book of the Dead
- The 11 Best Moments from 'Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber'
- 'The Following': 15 Creepy Moments from 'Reunion'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20: Latin Night Performance Rankings
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'Habeas Corpse'
- More From BuddyTV
- Charlotte Ross On Her Warm Arrow Welcome ('I've Never Seen Anything Like It'), Helping Felicity Choose
- House of Lies Renewed for Season 5
- American Idol: Advice, Caveats and Dream Set Lists for the Season 14 Top 9
- Comedy Central Backs Daily Show Successor Trevor Noah in Twitter Flap
- TVLine Items: Marvel's Luke Cage Gets Boss, Devious New Night and More
- More From TVLine
- Comedy Central Defends New 'Daily Show' Host Trevor Noah: Don't Judge Him By His Tweets
- Michelle Williams on Girl Talk With Beyonce and Kelly, and Which Pop Reunion She Wants to See
- There Was a 'One Tree Hill' Reunion But the Best Characters Weren't Even There
- Disney Making A Live Action 'Mulan:' But Here Are 6 Disney Classics We Don't Want To See Live Action
- EXCLUSIVE: Zayn Malik's So-Called Solo Track Is Actually an Old One Direction Demo
- More From ET