jerry bruckheimer productions
(S05E07) This show is so bad and that's why I love it. It's a full hour of garbage every week and I can't help but watch it. I love that about CSI: Miami.
So imagine my surprise after this episode. It was actually so bad, that it was, well... bad. First episode all season that I didn't like and I've got a whole laundry list of reasons that began with the very first scene. Underground car racing? Really? Haven't we had enough of this Fast and the Furious junk? Sure the first film wasn't that bad, although I liked it better the first time I saw it when it was called Point Break. Second one wasn't necessary, then they went to Tokyo, and now it's invading my beloved CSI: Miami. Damn you Vin Diesel.
(S05E05) This was an interesting episode. It wasn't great... just interesting. The use of eminent domain as the focus for the primary case was an odd choice I thought. Not because it isn't a big issue in Florida. It is. I just thought the way they adapted it to this particular episode was a little self-serving and far-fetched. I mean, the city of Miami snatching up a whole neighborhood near the water to make strip-malls or whatever? Of course, it was all the result of dirty politics. All good reasons for Horatio to cock his head and say something brilliant.
(S05E02) One of the things I always found interesting about CSI: Miami was that out of the three shows in the franchise, Miami is the only one that really played up the specialties of it's cast. You know what I'm talking about. Delko is an expert recovery diver, Calleigh has expertise in firearms and ballistics, and Speedle (great character) had a skill too but I forget what. Not sure what Wolfe does but I think Boa Vista is good with DNA or something like that.
Anyway, my whole point here is that the show is unique because it does that. It's like some sort of super team and it looks like we're finally going to get some backstory this season on where everyone honed their skills. First up? Calleigh.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Seth Meyers Hosting 2014 Emmy Awards
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET