May 7, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Oct 25th 2009 10:03AM
While perusing around SlashControl tonight, I nearly stopped breathing when I came across Babylon 5. Not just a few episodes or even one or two seasons. All five seasons, 99 episodes total.
My sci-fi-loving mom taped the entire series on VHS, and I have the first few seasons on DVD. But what a thrill to find it on SlashControl. If you're not familiar with J. Michael Straczynski's groundbreaking show, it takes place in the year 2258, ten years after an Earth-Minbari War. Commander Jeffrey Sinclair (Michael O'Hare) takes command of a giant five-mile-long cylindrical space station, orbiting a planet in neutral space.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Dark Dynasty'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Charles Torments the Liars
- 'Reign' Episode 2.22 Photos: Mary Risks Everything Even as Francis Feels Betrayed
- 'Nashville' Recap: Has Juliette Gone Completely Off the Rails?
- 'American Idol' Recap: The Top 4 Take Us Home
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville Recap: Even Cowgirls Get the Blues — Plus: Guess Who's Back?
- Criminal Minds: Jennifer Love Hewitt Not Returning for Season 11
- American Idol Recap: Thank God Almighty, There's Three at Last!
- Survivor Twist: Viewer Votes Will Decide Next Season's Castaways
- The Mindy Project Cancelled at Fox, But There's a Hulu Twist
- More From TVLine
- Watch Shaq Take an Epic Spill - and See the Funniest Memes Inspired by It!
- Miley Cyrus Doesn't Like Labels: 'I Am Ready to Love Anyone'
- Chris Brown Goes Hard for 26th Birthday, Falls Off Stage
- Zac Efron Has His Own Butt Double – See the Pics!
- Did Candace Cameron Bure Just Confirm Entire 'Full House' Cast Will Be Back for Spinoff?
- More From ET