January 28, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Oct 25th 2009 10:03AM
While perusing around SlashControl tonight, I nearly stopped breathing when I came across Babylon 5. Not just a few episodes or even one or two seasons. All five seasons, 99 episodes total.
My sci-fi-loving mom taped the entire series on VHS, and I have the first few seasons on DVD. But what a thrill to find it on SlashControl. If you're not familiar with J. Michael Straczynski's groundbreaking show, it takes place in the year 2258, ten years after an Earth-Minbari War. Commander Jeffrey Sinclair (Michael O'Hare) takes command of a giant five-mile-long cylindrical space station, orbiting a planet in neutral space.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Jane the Virgin Casts Rita Moreno as Rogelio's Glam Mother
- Salem Season 2 Gets Premiere Date — Plus: See an Intense First Look Photo
- Sneak Peek: Backstrom Reveals He's Been Bullied... and 'Squirreled'?
- TVLine Items: A Most Devious Return, J.K. Simmons' SNL Promos and More
- Grey's Anatomy: Shonda Rhimes on MerDer's 'Intense' Obstacles, Two Docs''Wonderful Journey' and More
- More From TVLine
- From Beyoncé to Taylor Swift, Sam Smith's Love for Pop's Greatest Divas
- Everything You Need to Know About 'Empire,' TV's Most Talked-About New Show!
- Budweiser's Super Bowl Commercial About a Lost Puppy Is Guaranteed to Make You Cry
- Florence Henderson on Sex at 80: 'I Actually Have a Friend With Benefits'
- Newlyweds Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Show Some Serious PDA Courtside
- More From ET