(S03E05) If you've been waiting this season for the switch to be flipped, for the seemingly inert Walter White to snap back to life, this was it. The show was called "Mas," Spanish for more. Looking ahead, that's what we're going to be seeing. For "mas" on the shifting tone, the parting of the ways and Ted's heated bathroom tiles in this episode, follow after the jump.
Breaking Bad is like a pressure cooker, and the reference to cooking is probably appropriate. Walter and Jesse are stuck in a pressure cooker of their own design and things are getting more and more intense. Something is ready to blow, but the when and the where and the how keep us coming back for more.
Remember the short-lived American version of Coupling that ran on NBC a few seasons back? Do you know why it was so short-lived? Two words: Jeff Zucker!
That's what writer/producer Steven Moffat says. He was the creator and writer of both the British and American versions of the show (he has also written several episodes of Doctor Who). He's still angry that Zucker actually said that the show "sucked" back in 2003.
Well, Christina finally found something she likes. She has signed on to star in an ABC comedy pilot called Sam I Am, where she'll play an amnesia victim who has to rediscover her life. It's the first starring television role for Applegate since the late '90s. Of course, she was the legendary Kelly Bundy on Married, With Children, from 1987-1997. Since then she starred in 1998's short-lived Jesse, and won an Emmy for a guest-starring role on Friends. Otherwise, she's stuck to movies for the last ten years.
Jean Smart, formerly of Designing Women and 24, has also taken a role in the comedy, and Jennifer Esposito will co-star as Applegate's best friend.
About a week ago Keith sent this YouTube video to us TV Squadders, and I have to say it'll make it so you never watch Full House the same way again. A man by the name of Sean Klitzner has placed himself within an episode of Full House (renamed "Fuller House") and turned it into a sick and depraved sitcom about inappropriate relations between a grown man and the three Tanner daughters. The video starts off kind of slow, so if you want to get to the stuff that had me laughing so hard I almost choked on my own eyeballs, skip to 4 minutes and 40 seconds into the video. I only recommend this for people like myself who have an incredibly sick and twisted sense of humor. Otherwise you might want to scrub yourself with holy water and steel wool after you view it. Click on to see:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Hallmark Channel's 'A Ring By Spring': Watch a promo for Rachel Boston's sweet rom-com
- Robert Buckley lands lead role in Rob Thomas''iZombie'; 'Orphan Black' streaming Season 1 on Amazon Prime
- 'Supernatural' spinoff changes title to 'Supernatural: Bloodlines,' casts Melissa Roxburgh as final series regular
- 'Heartland Table': Amy Thielen is canny about fresh food
- 'Crazy Hearts: Nashville' Season 1 finale: Does Leroy ruin Lee's Nashville singing debut?
- More From Zap2it
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- Rachel Boston Talks Finding Love in Hallmark Channel's A Ring By Spring
- More From TVLine