(S03E05) If you've been waiting this season for the switch to be flipped, for the seemingly inert Walter White to snap back to life, this was it. The show was called "Mas," Spanish for more. Looking ahead, that's what we're going to be seeing. For "mas" on the shifting tone, the parting of the ways and Ted's heated bathroom tiles in this episode, follow after the jump.
Breaking Bad is like a pressure cooker, and the reference to cooking is probably appropriate. Walter and Jesse are stuck in a pressure cooker of their own design and things are getting more and more intense. Something is ready to blow, but the when and the where and the how keep us coming back for more.
Remember the short-lived American version of Coupling that ran on NBC a few seasons back? Do you know why it was so short-lived? Two words: Jeff Zucker!
That's what writer/producer Steven Moffat says. He was the creator and writer of both the British and American versions of the show (he has also written several episodes of Doctor Who). He's still angry that Zucker actually said that the show "sucked" back in 2003.
Well, Christina finally found something she likes. She has signed on to star in an ABC comedy pilot called Sam I Am, where she'll play an amnesia victim who has to rediscover her life. It's the first starring television role for Applegate since the late '90s. Of course, she was the legendary Kelly Bundy on Married, With Children, from 1987-1997. Since then she starred in 1998's short-lived Jesse, and won an Emmy for a guest-starring role on Friends. Otherwise, she's stuck to movies for the last ten years.
Jean Smart, formerly of Designing Women and 24, has also taken a role in the comedy, and Jennifer Esposito will co-star as Applegate's best friend.
About a week ago Keith sent this YouTube video to us TV Squadders, and I have to say it'll make it so you never watch Full House the same way again. A man by the name of Sean Klitzner has placed himself within an episode of Full House (renamed "Fuller House") and turned it into a sick and depraved sitcom about inappropriate relations between a grown man and the three Tanner daughters. The video starts off kind of slow, so if you want to get to the stuff that had me laughing so hard I almost choked on my own eyeballs, skip to 4 minutes and 40 seconds into the video. I only recommend this for people like myself who have an incredibly sick and twisted sense of humor. Otherwise you might want to scrub yourself with holy water and steel wool after you view it. Click on to see:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Grant Gustin
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins Not Returning as Michelle, EP Confirms
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7
- American Crime Story: Cuba Gooding, Jr. as O.J. Simpson & More Cast Photos
- TVLine Items: Danny Trejo's Dusk Role Revealed, McHale Hosts ESPYS & More
- More From TVLine
- 9 Brainy Celebrities Who Earned Advanced Degrees In College
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt Commencement Speech: 'You're F***ed'
- Hollywood's 9 Hottest Hunks of Summer
- Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Pre-Apologizes for 'Jurassic World' Press Tour
- More From ET