He once saved a crowded school bus from falling off of a cliff ... using only a scarf.
Firefighters blamed him for the Laguna Wildfire when his Aviator sunglasses came in contact with the sun.
People stop and stare at every word he writes, particularly when he writes "boobs."
He is the most interesting man in the world. And his name is Charles Nelson Reilly. The actor, comedian, director and Match Game fixture has been posthumously immortalized by comedy musician "Weird Al" Yankovic in a new hilarious online single called "CNR".
What do you get when you combine Rosie O'Donnell, Donald Trump, Bill O'Reilly, Britney Spears, Anderson Cooper, Keith Olbermann, Geraldo Rivera, Walter Cronkite, Edward R. Murrow and a cat? A satirical video lampooning the news judgment shown by many in the TV news industry.
Released last night during the Radio and TV Correspondents Association dinner -- yes the same one where presidential advisor Karl Rove pretended to be a hip-hop master -- the JibJab guys who created the hilarious 2004 campaign videos have now aimed their guns at the elite TV media personalities.
And hilarity ensues.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of ?Mix and Match.com?
- 'The Amazing Race' Predictions: Who Will Win Season 25?
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star NeNe Leakes: ' I'm Not Friends With Cynthia'
- 'Kardashians' Couple Officially Divorced, Bruce Jenner to Change Name?
- More From BuddyTV
- Colbert Report's Final Episode: Murder, Santa Claus and So. Many. Celebrities.
- Post Mortem: White Collar Boss on Neal's Last Con, Alternate Ending
- Parenthood Creator Jason Katims Confirms Series Finale Airdate, Title
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder to Direct Season 6 Episode
- More From TVLine