jimmy kimmel live repeat
A lot of memories have surfaced of the good times that pop icon and musical genius Michael Jackson provided the world in the wake of his untimely and unfortunate death. However, an elephant in the room has wedged its wide butt in between the happy memories that range from "Billy Jean" to "Rockin' Robin," other than the eye-bleedingly bad Moonwalker movie.
Jackson's life outside of the recording studio and in the blood-soaked pages of the supermarket tabloids provided a lot of fodder for comedies and comedians that turned the man into a punchline just as fast as the radio waves turned him into a legend.
I would put this in the "What the f***?" category.
Tonight's Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC is a repeat...from this past Tuesday. That's right, they're dipping waaaay back into the archives, because fans have been asking for it. The guests are/were Hilary Swank, Hilary Duff, and Dancing with the Stars castoff Shandi Finnessey.
Now, OK, I understand that the show probably has to be a repeat, because Kimmel is sitting in for Larry King tonight on CNN at 9 (though I wonder if it's live or taped or what's going on with that), but do they have to air a repeat from three nights ago? Seriously, that's just bizarre to me.
It's keeping with what all the late night shows do now, from Letterman to Carson Daly. When they show repeats they're always fairly recent. But they're usually from 2, 4, 6 weeks ago, not 3 days.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Cameron Diaz Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- More From TVLine